Tuning hotfixes coming today - October 22

Say what? For what?

1 Like

I have some words for whomever is responsible for this.

But I wouldn’t dare to speak them public in the forums.

17 Likes

Logs beg to differ…

2 Likes

They will manage to piss off every single player, just give it a week or so.

2 Likes

The fact that the bdk nerfs are 1:1 of the frost DB nerfs is hilarious if it wasn’t also ridiculously dumb.

4 Likes

Prot paladin is actually the top dps right now id you check the logs, it just take massive dmg lol

3 Likes

You know what you did

Why are you nerfing blood dk, too? They weren’t overperforming like frost DK was, were you just not bothered enough to separate out the two sets of nerfs? Is blood just not worth not hitting in the crossfire?

This is incredibly disappointing, to say the least. Blood’s already a middle of the road tank ATM, and you’re going to dumpster it because you couldn’t find the energy to seperate the nerfs?

14 Likes

WTB Priest QOL improvements.

8 Likes

I guess the devs read wowhead too…
Kinda depressing they had to be told this and its happening last minut, but beats them waiting 2 weeks for the same tuning.

6 Likes

Nice of FDK to distract from sin rogues.

Enhance is still up in the air too.

3 Likes

is this patch even ready? they are still fixing things on a patch day.

5 Likes

What did you do to Frost mages? 4 piece bonus is a buff to ice lance and ice lance is barely in the rotation now. Can’t be intended right? You want Mages hard casting 100 frostbolts when you can never stand still? Fix it please.

4 Likes

Well deserved. Now we just need a few dmg/healing buffs for guardian and the game can begin to heal.

People partying hard at mages nerfs when some weeks ago fire was way ahead than arcane.

I’m loving this.

Reddit has no chill, lmao

Make it make sense

Aww no my blood DK reaper’s mark. sadness

I loved hitting like a truck lol

1 Like

Thank you for the communication on this.

5 Likes

Blizzard if you buff Mountain Thane lightning damage a lot more you can ban me for a month on the forums and in game.

I’ll sacrifice myself so that others may smash

4 Likes