Thank you for all your WoW Q&A submissions! Join the devs as they answer your questions about WoW, The War Within, Cataclysm Classic, and Season of Discovery.
When can players expect a better game experience?
This games drops off a cliff after the first “season”.
Activision no longer owns you, can we please quit applying the Call of Duty model to everything. You do not need “seasons” , nor do we need Traders Tender currency and we do not need half baked, under cooked patches that you call content.
The Call of Duty Model:
- Pushing Seasons…in order to push microtransactions.
- Pushing in Game currency (that should be illegal from US laws). Not defining how much a person is spending, while always leaving the consumer with left over currency, so they feel that they need to spend it, in order for it to not go to waste and buys more currency. You can never spend it all, it’s designed that way.
- Delivering an undercook game and unfinished each year.
- Using recycled content to pass off as “new content” to save their company money.
- Using their paying customers a Beta testers…saves them money.
- The Focus of their games is a Cash-shop, that pushes in game currency and has a side game attached. Wow is headed this way. Since we pay $15 a month, they just have to do it in a more sneeaky way…ie…the Traders Post…
Guarantee that every player has experienced some or all of this mentioned above.
We need Old School Blizzard Quality of Life Back.
They aren’t taking questions right now - they already collected those over the last two weeks.
Damn, I need a beverage before watching this!
Is the question list something that can be released in advance to see of this is worth tuning into?
An alcoholic one would be wise.
They admitted they’re doing 3 day early access to bait people into buying the higher pay package more, not for some slow start of an xpac for load balancing reasons I gave them benefit of doubt for.
Ion also completely danced around the question in regards to content pacing with the new yearly xpac format. In lawyer speak terms this reads as an admittance that they cut an xpac into two or three and selling each part as full to sneak in a price doubling of box cost w/o people noticing.
Is there any other kind on a Friday after 12pm?
Fully agree, watched it, and they either danced around the few “tough” questions that did make it in, or all the questions were just softball questions.
Never a bad time for a coffee.
We must have watched different things. They answered all of the tough questions they were asked. Now, you might not have liked the answer…but I thought they were pretty clear and direct with their answers.
Pls give me an example of a “tough question.” You say they answered the ones they chose. Just curious if it really was a tough one.
Can’t watch it yet myself.
Damn, that retail Q&A was beyond disappointing.
You clearly watched a different video.
It’s always coffee time.
The second question asks if the faster x-pack release schedule will impact the amount of content per each x-pack and, if not, how do they plan to keep the same quality and quantity
Another question is why they are restricting traditional flight until 80 while giving us dynamic flight at x-pack launch
Another was What changes are coming to professions
And those were just in the first 5 minutes.
Please give us Wrath Era servers!
Popcorn for everyone
There’s a pool of 2300+ comments, Can you guys do this a weekly - bi-weekly video? There’s a lot of questions duplicated that could be merge into a single question. You’ve questions for a few videos from that pool.
Nice Q&A about warband. When the rest is going to be answered?
How much of the 64min video deals with DF?