Trying to recover an old account

I’m trying to help my niece recover her account. She has submitted 2 tickets. There was someone who replied but needed more info. She answered all the questions the best she could but has not heard anything back. She hasn’t played in like 2yrs and is wanting to play again. Is there ANYONE who can help us recover her account or do we have to submit yet ANOTHER ticket that won’t get replied to???

1 Like

Well, for starters, it’d be better suited to start your own thread rather then jump into a 5 year old thread.

Another, would be best to go and have her post on the forums, Blizzard doesn’t work through a 3rd party.

Lastly, if she’s replying to an email, then it’s not going anyway as it’s a DoNotReply email.

4 Likes

Alright, moved this one to it’s own thread. :slight_smile:

I would second what Zenjy mentioned, make sure she is creating a new ticket to provide those answers and not replying to the email. The email goes to noreply@blizzard, which isn’t an active mailbox, it’s just used as a return address to make it possible to send mail.

6 Likes

Thank you.

4 Likes

Make sure that in her new ticket she references the first ticket number at the start of it. If she has not done that, she can edit her ticket to include that previous ticket number. Hopefully that should help keep her from getting kicked to the back of the line and starting over.

5 Likes