Trying to buy a WoW Token with Gold, unable to purchase

About your first answer, it feels (to me at least) exactly about “players trying to justify things”.

Because you’re supposing a meaning, or a range of gold, while in my particular case and also others i encountered while searching about that issue, the amount of gold the system can’t pull of a single character (not even an account) was 500g in one of my toons and 3k g on another player i saw posting.

I mean this issue is more about coding than some perceived meaning, an amount of gold that should be reasonable for the character to function.

Yes, things are these way and some people just tried to explain that to me, that’s ok. But it is not like a fluctuating value case. That weird math is just “a bug” or something they can’t do propperly.

I’ll not rage about it, since the support provide me a way to get the token anyway, but it’s very exhaustive to read over and over about how a failure has a mean. The official note about it is a character cannot have 0 gold in this case. Not 500 or 3000g.

The next one will pull some other theory about how it’s working fine, or even post something about fluctuations that i might not understand. But it’s a simple thing to understand:

• The button to buy shows an ammount of gold.
  • One single character have this ammount plus 500.
  • After purchasing my character will be 0 gold?
  • No.

So, that’s something wrong, it’s not an opinion.

If you feel that the system should work differently, please feel free to post in the General Discussion forums. Otherwise, while you feel that there is something “wrong” with the system, it’s working as Blizzard intends it to currently.

Whether you agree with it or not is a moot point. But continuing to post here will have zero effect on how the system is designed.

6 Likes

That’s the point. It isn’t.
It is said that a character can’t reach zero gold in the process, and it’s not what happens in some cases, like previously said.

It is a legitimate customer support posting, just because the system is not acting like intended, at least in some cases. They provide a turn around for it, and it’s cool, but all that time i’m reading:

• You’re wrong.
  • You’re in the wrong forum.
  • Stop complaining.
  • You’re being rude.
  • I’m flagging your post.
  • Things are just that way.

Nobody ever considered:

• Hey, some people are being unable to buy it, even when they’re matching all requirements. Maybe there’s something wrong.

From the customer support forum welcome post:

The Customer Support forum cultivates a beneficial relationship between our support departments and player community by providing a friendly environment where players can exchange information, access self-help resources, discuss in-game issues, and receive meaningful guidance…

Players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, provide feedback and participate in on-going discussions on the Customer Support forum.

Not really no. Customer support doesn’t handle coding for the game. You want to provide feedback, as such the General Discussion forum is the legitimate place for it. Or, if you feel it’s not working properly, you can post it as a bug in the Bug Report forums.

Unfortunately, neither are handled by the CS team.

WoW Feedback and suggestions:

Bug Reports:

12 Likes

Yes, players are encouraged to ask questions. But on the other side, players are also encouraged to share advice and provide feedback. That’s what others have done.

Not liking the responses you have received is something that we cannot help you with. It has been explained how the system works, and correctly, I might add. You are continuing to argue that it:

1. doesn’t work that way, and
  2. shouldn’t work that way

As has been stated, for #1, you need to post in the Bug Report Forum, and for #2, you need to post a suggestion in the appropriate forum, usually General.

5 Likes