Trust level 3

https://i.imgur.com/Ejn0Yvi.gif

soon padawan

4 Likes

Yeah blizzards CoC makes me scratch my head sometimes. I mean we have a mature language filter in game that does use a ā€œfake filterā€ for those type of words. But we canā€™t use it on the forums because why?

1 Like

Iā€™ve been sitting on a Mitch Mc turtle gif for days now, itā€™s killing me Blizzard.

2 Likes

Youā€™d lose TL3 the same day you posted it lol.

But why would you want to see a picture of a dead kitty? (Joking at the fact McConnell looks like a forsaken)

2 Likes

Forum trust lvl: 2
personal trust lvl? 0

1 Like

how do i check trust level?

Itā€™s not a matter of me sugar coating my opinion, nor do I honestly care about having TL3. Itā€™s more in line with the fact we live in a society where everyone wants to be offended by something and it doesnā€™t take much to be on the tail end of a suspension (or loss of TL) on these forums.

I come here to unwind as I work in a high stress job. The forums work as an outlet for me to express myself without much in the way of a filter. In the past, I may have gone a step too far regarding my opinion and I acknowledge it; however, it doesnā€™t necessarily impede me from stating my mind when I feel itā€™s relevant/necessary.

More to the point though, I see what youā€™re saying and agree with your approach in finding other venues to have a conversation ā€¦ Iā€™ve just been here for so long itā€™s difficult for me to find the motivation to establish myself once more somewhere else. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Shhh Herne.:shushing_face:

2 Likes

Doesnā€™t help that some people on the forums abuse the flag button as a downvote button.

Hell, just being flagged and not getting a ban gets rid of trust level 3. So stupid.

On the list of forums will be a secret lounge,thatā€™s the quickest way to know. Other wise it should tell you on your activity/ summary page. Member is trust 2, I completely forget what it says with tl3 though.

You have to maintain that to keep t3?!

Psst you yes you! wanna sip of this cup of green stuff? holds up a cup of green liquid itā€™s totally mountain dewā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d most likely be feeling the same wayā€¦ that is, if I hadnā€™t been uprooted from places where I felt a strong connection to growing up, then gotten used to the reality of never really being settled in somewhere over the course of the last decade aloneā€¦ one of the only silver linings now is that itā€™s easier for me than it was back then to try new things or even establish new connections, which will definitely be helpful when I actually do get around to physically changing my gender in real lifeā€¦

https://media.giphy.com/media/3Z15Y472Yzodxy8MoN/giphy.gif

4 Likes

I believe so or close to that.

Oh my. Iā€™ll never hit that. Why would you have to maintain that much. Is it monthly bimonthly requirement?

Yes, among other things (such as liking a certain number of posts, replying a number of times etc)

From memory it is a 6 month timeframe, or 100 days. something like that

oh mine says Trust Level regular; but i can post gifs

You must have tl3 then?