Trust level 3

Or even just a mod with a differing opinion who doesn’t respect yours… professionalism? What’s that?!

2 Likes

It’s almost positively the 20,000 posts. It has to be done within the last 100 days.

some don’t like it when you defend furries for instance - mybad, not yers lols

2 Likes

Why apologize to me? That’s still a valid example you gave…

it seems to me, the higher your post count the more people report you. It’s like people got post count jelousy. I can say the worse things on my low post count names and nobody cares…but if I say those same things here I can be assured to be muted.

5 Likes

Weird… I just switched to my Warrior that I’ve never posted on and she has TL3.

4 Likes

I don’t even trust myself not sure

5 Likes

I lost mine awhile ago. Then, suddenly, it popped back up for some odd reason.

My intention is to keep my opinions to myself about nonsensical stuff I read on these forums and just stick to (more or less) plain responses so as not to offend the more sensitive folk of the forums.

4 Likes

Honestly don’t bother trying. Someone will just get triggered at a comment you made, report you for trolling on mass and you will end up losing it all over again.

Trust me, it happens more than you think.

1 Like

I understand why Trust Level 3 is so valued here and why others are (overly) cautious about their comments… but that’s kind of not how I roll… I somewhat don’t really have a filter, and when someone abuses their flagging privilege for my opinions, or something else happens that tells me I’m just not welcome here for the time-being… I go looking to somewhere else, whether in-game or on a different platform / medium…

I’ve seen that used against me sometimes. And my post count isn’t even that high all things considered.

same here. I am brutally honest, I cannot help that.

I got perma banned from twitter because I hurt a trump supporters feelings (kinda funny every time I think about it)

1 Like

Not worth it imo. The fun with GD comes in the fighting

4 Likes

Sometimes lol. My inner anarchist likes scorched-earth

2 Likes

Be nice if they could keep it account based. Making new toons seem to reset status.

Yeah I do have a big mouth sometimes and would probably just lose it again anyway,but damn it I want to post kitties and political memes.:pleading_face:

3 Likes

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e5/a9/e8/e5a9e877bcacdc5713d2a8f98412762d.png

I just post whatever comes to mind. I’m mindful to keep the code of conduct in mind though, and censor things that come out of my mouth.

4 Likes

One time I censored a bad word and got a day ban for it. Because I was trying to “cover up” said bad word.

It is odd that you can say butt, but not the word that starts with a and ends with s. Even though they mean the same thing.

1 Like

Thank you for the kitty.:cat2:

When I say censor I don’t mean make a fake filter with characters like $ # @ and %. I mean I literally change what I’m writing to avoid breaking the CoC. Lol.