Trust level 3

Anyone know how I get my trust level 3 back? I want to post memes and pictures of cats.

8 Likes

Lots and lots of posting and reading for roughly six months. :slightly_frowning_face:

12 Likes

Or just do what I did, make a Twitter account and meme it up there…
:woman_shrugging:

I didn’t get mine back after a forum silence for like 6-7 months.

Everything resets when you get a forum action, so the 50 day requirement alone will kill you.

Then the read 20,000 posts thing is the one that always makes me lose TL3.

4 Likes

I scroll like a madwoman through posts on my phone. It’s the only way I did it. LOL

2 Likes

Yeah some days I don’t even read here at all. Hard to keep that requirement up.

2 Likes

I think it’s silly to lose it after you gain it. I hate trust levels.

14 Likes

Why would I do that if I want to post here?:thinking:

1 Like

I find a topic with thousands of replies and use the middle mouse button to autoscroll while I walk my dog. Lol.

8 Likes

Haha brilliant

Its per toon you post on too, my classic warrior has r3, this toon doesnt.

Posting here isn’t what it used to be from the days before I went on my 7+ year hiatus in 2012, and developers / MVPs / influencers / other WoW community members have just as much of a presence on Twitter as they do here versus certain other platforms… all it takes is me getting forum perma-banned, or even forum temp-banned again, then I’m strongly considering signing off of these onto Twitter for good… while we’re on that subject, the auto-banning system is also absolute horse-****, and we know for a fact it’s abused on a regular basis by the very types it was designed for in the first place…

1 Like

This is a harsh one. I’ll get a ding for defending someone from a bully - boom, it’s on me. If you want tier 3 - don’t stand up for anyone… just protect your posts.

5 Likes

https://media1.tenor.com/images/c00a25867acada674c5cb4dd54bf1bc6/tenor.gif?itemid=15647352
I don’t even know how I got mine.

5 Likes

Engage people with thoughtful and well considered posts about current politics to show the mods how mature you are.

9 Likes

It seems random some people get it back some people never get it back. I wish they would say the criteria to get it back but you know that requires communication.

4 Likes

That sounds like a trap.

5 Likes

Until you anger an activist mod

4 Likes

I’ve been visiting this forum everyday since last January and I have all the ‘‘requirements’’ and still level 2 so I really don’t know what’s going on.

So do I. I didn’t even realize I had it at first then I realized I posted and read an insane amount during all the pre-patch and release date speculation. And I could understand losing it for a while if you got suspended not for net being active enough.

1 Like