Trust level 3

ya i know i was replying to the poster, in my summery page it says Trust level Regualr.

1 Like

I’m a graphic artist with really cool panda pics to post, many animated - and nobody has seen before. I can’t post though, alas… I apparently also have opinions on game things. Banksy never faced this…

So I recently lost my trust level 3 from getting a post flagged (even though it was restored, so no ban was issued).

So stupid tbh. Losing Trust level 3 because someone abuses the flag system as a downvote button

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with that, isn’t this what the forums originally were for?

Pandas are awesome. I hope one day you get to post them.:panda_face:

1 Like

Good post here about it:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/finding-out-your-trust-level/20089

In particular:

TRUST LEVEL 3

Get to trust level 3 by…

• Must have visited at least 50% of last 100 days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 500 topics
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 20,000 posts (both starting posts and replies)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes over the last 100 days.
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended (including forum suspensions or in-game account actions of any Blizzard game)
4 Likes

Apparently I also hit regular at some point since I last checked?

Nope. I’ve been actioned against like three times since I first got TL3 and I haven’t lost it, but it’s probably because my stuff was pretty minor (i.e. flipping out on Ralph).

1 Like

Mine says regular and I can post cats

1 Like

Mine was a minor action and I lost it for 6-7 months.

I got some of my posts flagged (enough times to get the automated message) and lost it. Had access to the lounge this morning, and don’t have it now (AEDT time)

Even though those posts have now being unflagged by blizzard.

Weird. I’m surprised I haven’t lost it considering my track record lmao

This doesn’t seem very fair at all since people get flagged for sneezing around here.

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/lAy_v4t2-rQGqqPbaEFcUDINNbE=/0x0:1920x1080/1200x0/filters:focal(0x0:1920x1080):no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/13311513/BfaBwonsamdi.jpg
Sweet…

You probably just said what a mod was dying to say.:neutral_face:

1 Like

That might be why. Its rare that i like posts.

And that lol

1 Like

I get that he kind of looks that way, but when he actually talks, he sounds more like the Frog King from South Park…
:rofl:

1 Like

Stop flexing on me Herne😭

1 Like

You have to maintain it, with the reqs from before.

Yeah. Honestly blizzard knows that people abuse the flag system due to there being no downvote system.

So they should change that requirement to actually getting an action (such as a ban, suspension or being silenced) on your account.

1 Like