Trust Level 3

I am pretty sure you can’t have been suspended in the last 100 days, all of their requirements are based on the last 100 days.

They need to tell you how much you have toward TL3 and what date that 100 day period ends and you have to restart all stats over again. It’s really not worth it. Maybe in the beginning they thought it was a good thing, but dang… not any more.

1 Like

You can also lose it over a 24 hour silence. Sucks.

My point was totally lost with you huh?

The trust social credit garbage … Well we all know where that comes from dont we?

Same. I just have discords with my streamer buddies/friends. It’s always way better that way anywho.

I’m reasonably certain that if you’ve ever had a permanent ban, you can never, ever get it.

Dont give up!~
:dizzy: :rabbit:

Same here friend. Too many vacations. Ain’t nobody be messin’ w. us we bad :muscle:t3: :sunglasses: :angry:

Don’t lose hope. Despite having several of my posts removed over the years I’ve maintained my level 3 (much to the chagrin of a pair of female night elves).

Just be you. You don’t need Level 3 Trust to be a great commentator on the WoW forums. You got this! :+1:

1 Like

Probably already said but…

Find some of the mega threads. Even if you’re not interested in the topic. Scroll from top to bottom. Some mice even have auto-scrolling tied to the middle button. Just don’t scroll too fast. Boom, you have read 5K posts.

They do. I got rank 3 a couple weeks ago. Couldn’t tell you what I did to get it and there was no fanfare either. I just noticed that I could post links now.

I am genuinely embarrassed by my lifetime total posts read metric.

The whole perma banned from TL3 is stupid.

There is no ‘perma banned from TL3’.

If you get suspended, you lose it forever.

If you’ve ever had a permanent ban, you’d still be banned. So it wouldn’t matter.

No, sorry, you don’t. I was suspended after reaching TL3. I’m TL3 again. As others have said, it only took a couple months to meet the requirements again.

This. Although, it’s kinda confusing they don’t number the levels like this. Since everyone who is aware of the trust levels knows them BY the numbers.

1 Like

I had it not too long ago but did not notice. I only figured it out when I could see the lounge forums.

It disappeared 3 days after, apparently I meet all the requirements but I don’t post enough. I only got level 3 from talking and reading about Dragonflight launch.

I wish there where badges or something.