Trust Level 3

Is there a way to look up my progress on getting to trust level 3 in these forums? It’s not like a big deal or anything, I would just really like to post pictures/gifs. I’m tired of doing the whole image link thing.

I think this is what’s got me hung up. 20,000 is kinda crazy. Or is that just me?

Sorry, this isn’t related to WoW, but it’s related to the forums, so I figured it’d be fine to post.

For those just looking for WoW discussion, how about…Oh, I know.

Are you guys finding it hard to earn gold with these new AH changes? I feel like anything I used to farm for is now worth pennies and isn’t worth the trouble. In some cases, the mats actually cost more than the crafted materials you need the mats for. And what’s the deal with them changing the price of penumbra thread from 9g to 11g? Just…why?

4 Likes

Damn thats a lot of requirements just to post images but I’ve been suspended on the forums multiple times now so rip guess I’m never getting trust level 3

19 Likes

I don’t think they give trust level 3 anymore. Ive been posting here for the past 2-3 years and still level 2. I’ve read almost 100k posts.

It’s just a terrible and poorly made system.

35 Likes

Aww, I hadn’t considered this. :sob:

Oh well. I thought it was strange I didn’t have it by now. I don’t feel like I’d read quite 20k, but I have been here for over a year now. :dracthyr_shrug:

i been suspended to much here so its never happening i should of had 3 long time ago. the reading part is kind of dumb anyway most normal people don’t want to sit and read or respond to most the stuff here lol.

4 Likes

There is a way.

Go to your own profile, look in the web address where your name and server is, delete everything after your server and put .json

Then you have to find trust levels in that mess. I did it a while ago on my PC with a search.

EDIT: Yes I just checked, you can see the individual trust levels. If you do a search for the word ‘trust’ just jump to the last result and you should see if your at 2 or 3

4 Likes

Oh, haha. I know I’m at 2, working on 3, I meant like, is there a way to see what specific requirements I still need to check off to get to 3. Like “Oh, you have 15,834 posts read, just a few thousand more!” You know?

Honestly, putting it that way seems like there probably isn’t a way to do that. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

You’re actual profile shows all that.

How many posts you’ve read, how many likes you’ve given and recieved.

It’s on the summary

Edit: how have I gotten that many likes…?

7 Likes

Oh snap, you’re right! I forgot about that!

https://i.imgur.com/r8TqFAw.jpg1

I definitely meet the requirements then. Guess maybe they don’t give it out anymore. :C

I was pretty sure it’s automatic like everything else in the forums. I don’t think an actual GM looks at it. There might be something else. :confused:

1 Like

It has to be in a certain time period, your profile is showing those reads since july 6 2021

They still give tl3

I got mine a year and some ago and then lost it and got it back a few months ago

And yes it’s automatic

4 Likes

Ah it’s okay. Like I said, not a big deal. I don’t use the forums terribly often, but I just figured I’d be 3 by now. Oh wellll. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm. :thinking:

Give me back my meme powers Blizzard :angry:

4 Likes

Yeah its not total 20,000 since start, it’s 20,000 of last 100 days. Pretty sure you can lose tl3 if you don’t maintain it?

5 Likes

Yes it is constant activity in the past 100 days. That might be it.

3 Likes

You don’t have to actually read every post.

3 Likes

To answer that question: AH changes.
Cloth at some points has dropped cheap enough to essentially buy large amounts of cloth from the AH for little to no cost, buy the thread, then craft items that vendor for more than the original cost.

In other words: free gold.

The price of the thread was adjusted to compensate. Now, even if you somehow grabbed the cloth for 1 silver per unit, the thread needed will either be an expense that exceeds the price of a vendor sale, or make the profit so low that it isn’t worth it.

1 Like

Oh well heck that noise then, lol. I mean posting pictures is cool but dang, I got herbs to farm. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

Oh yeahhhhh. That’s actually a big part of how Hirumaredx, a YouTuber I watch, was able to afford the Brutosaur back in BFA. Dang.

I mean… Just turn it on, find a mega thread, middle mouse click on it and move the mouse down slightly so it starts scrolling.

Go take a shower.

That’s thousands right there XD

4 Likes

I do like smelling zesty. :thinking: