Trust Level 3

Or do whatever. Just get free read status.

1 Like

It would be kinda funny if I hit trust level 3 in this thread. That just popped in my head, lol.

i got baited into a “discussion” a year or more ago with some person who was supporting some controversial change, he was just being the most vile creature ever, and i fell for it hook line and sinker and got myself about a week or 2 of removed posting privileges so theres me gone.

However, I do believe even if i still had the shiniest of forum records, I’d likely never get level 3 because i dont click hearts. I type my comments to people, i just find clicking a heart to be lazy. Infinitely more engaging to actually type words to express how i agree with soemone, or the like

2 Likes

I only got suspended once, however later realised it was for a misunderstanding that they failed to investigate when going through very old emails.

:sob: Welp, looks like I won’t be either. :joy:

— That being said, I was also once hacked - sold, and ‘permanently’ banned — before contacting Blizzard by phone who saw the IP jumps and clearly saw I was obviously hacked, so curious to whether that account action taken there might’ve still acted as a hinderance upon my account in some sense or another? :thinking:

2 Likes

Just do both. Heart and reply

1 Like

If you do, post a meow.

8 Likes

And puppies too.

Post them pups.

5 Likes

I do kind of a “like for like” situation usually. If someone likes my post and replies to it, I like theirs. It’s a totally pointless currency, but sometimes it can be validating. Usually I like every post in my threads indiscriminately, except the ones involving some sort of toxicity. I’m just that kind of guy. :dracthyr_uwu:

Same thing happened to me, back in Wrath. Like riiiiight as they introduced the authenticator. He didn’t mess with my account much, but I was an officer in my guild, with full bank privileges and he cleaned that sucker out, lol.

Kitty. :dracthyr_heart:

5 Likes

Its best to just forget it exists

2 Likes

i mean i just dont even remember the little heart button is there, I see Reply and i just hit that by instinct lol. I worked it out a couple of days ago, of all the posts i have read i have liked somewhere around 0.03% of them lol

3 Likes

Honestly, after quite some time (Even if its a few years) I feel they should appeal disciplinary action taken and turn a more fresh start.

People mature, learn and even adapt over the years. Life & experiences tends to do that.

2 Likes

I call this the “my ex philosophy”. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

Still not as low as Invincible’s drop rate. slaps knee

People also have changes of heart. Maybe someone today that’s intentionally trying to get themselves permabanned, to avoid WoW completely, to perhaps better their lives, can come back in a few years, after they’ve learned proper self control and enjoy WoW in moderation. I see it happen quite often.

1 Like

Thought you were disagreeing with me there & had me confused, then realised you were agreeing in a sense & adding on. lol

1 Like

my liked post ratio is just as… invisible. See what i did there! No wait, no one can, just like that mount!

1 Like

:grin:

:drum: badumpish

1 Like

A giga brain play if ever I saw one, I tip my IQ to you.

8 Likes

That image is disturbing LOL

8 Likes

Thanks, it took 3000 hours in MSPaint.

6 Likes

Kinda looks like a female Megamind. Something I didn’t know I wanted until now. :flushed:

Just scroll through the LGTBQ lounge and the Worgan tail topic and you’ll probably have it.

6 Likes