Trust Level 3... 20k Posts is Way Too Much

Wow, I guess I’ll never get there. I’ve never been one to rack up tons of posts. Some forums in the past I frequented for years and years and never managed to hit 1,000.

…plus I got a temporary ban about 6 months ago for making a Family Guy reference that apparently the moderator didn’t get… oops. Either way, I never understood how people could make thousands and thousands of posts. I have a hard enough time coming up with something useful to say once, let alone thousands of times. Oh… I think I’m starting to see where you were going with this topic! I’m tired lol

As someone already pointed out: the whole system is absolutely ridiculous.

Do we want to see this forum turning into another Reddit ; full of memes and satire?
Is that what will happen in the years to come?

I thought I’d fill the requirements for Trust Level 3 by now, but it appears I don’t.

My .json shows a lot of my ip address entries, and says ‘notification_level":3,“owner”:false’. I don’t think I’ve been flagged or suspended, but maybe years ago I was and it’s restricting Level 3.

It all seems confusing! :heart_eyes:

It will happen eventually.
So what if you reach the 50% of days req before you reach the 20k read?

Nothing stipulates that “Within those %50 of 100 days you must have read 20k posts”
Nor is there any expectation of the sort.

Quickest way to get level 3 is joining another mmorpg forum.

One you see the Lounge appear on the content page - you’ve made it to Level 3 - I honestly didn’t think that I would be able to get the level, however, it kind of jumped up and smacked me in the head.

I read the forums quite a bit in the morning when I’m waking up and trying to get my brain kickstarted. I have days when I wake up just “stupid” and unfortunately, it lasts all day sometimes. :smiley:

How do you get these stats?

no idea and no care about a level on any forum

Honest question: why do you care so much about trust level?

1 Like

I double post because I still don’t know how to edit my previous message and add a reply without messing up the interface.

Nope. Only if you were under suspension at the time of the forum move. That’s it.

Pretty much mystified myself. Work Boredom seems to help :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Shrug, why do I care about blizzard’s trust level? So I can’t post links, not my problem, other forum users have to google it on their own when I pontificate stats and information.

Yea, I did that, but I don’t see:

• days visited
  • topics read
  • posts read
  • likes given
  • like received
  • topics created

I see…trust level. But none of the real stats the determine it, like in the linked image in the OP.

Ohhhh, that! You need to:

1. click on your icon at the top-right corner.
  2. click on your name
  3. click where it says “summary”

It can take a few days (or as little as 1) for trust level 3 to go into effect, doesn’t occur immediately after hitting the requirements. Thats how it worked for me.

1 Like

Hrm… I just checked. I’m at 17k

Y’all spend too much time here.

And yup, still at 2 likes.

2 Likes

idk… I just don’t get any enjoyment out of “cheating the system” to earn a privilege. I mean, I don’t care if other posters do, but I also don’t get how that would feel good, either. :confused:

And here I thought I was finicky with giving out my likes :grin:

Thanks for the near on 60 posts added to my post read count :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like