True Multiboxing Alie and well, blizz doesnt care

Nah, blizz needs to do something about it if they’re breaking ToS.

1 Like

I don’t think they care anymore dude. Just look how the current state of the game is. It makes me sad. I cant find groups for anything, at all. From 1-70. Nothing but RMT fueled boost and runs. It makes me sad :(. Im just going to play wrath untill Ashes of creation comes out. Then ill probably never play again. I want too though. Ive been playing since original tbc. I just can’t keep begging these people anymore. Its time for most of us to move on to another game and at this rate ill do this after killing LK one last time. Im sure many others will do the same.

Man, think about how much money blizzard would save in having to have GM’s and ban accounts if they just allowed us to multibox with software again. I used to multibox on multiple accounts, but once they updated ToS and told us we couldn’t, I cancelled the subs on all my other accounts. Saves me money in the long run, but damn I miss being able to do dailys on multiple characters at once. We can solve this problem of “Are they boxing with software or /following” by simply allowing us to multibox again.

3 Likes

funny.

it be 10 shots.

and some from other pvp games are going okay…what is the difference if its 1 person in a multibox or 10 people. so not much rabbble rabble there.

you are dead. I can name a few systems in eve if you don’t burn off gate right quick…you are dead to 10 other people in local. 1 or 10 people actually? Seeing your pod it doesn’t matter.

and well…now you are paying for 10 accounts. or tokening it. means you got season 4 to fire up soon for carries/farm. Not sure how that goes…is that even in ptr to see how tuning is going?

You’re this invested in a video game? Damn dog.

Yes, its been my hobby for many, many years. I fell in love with this genre after playing runescape as a child. Wow was top shelf back then. They’re more bottom shelf now unfortunately.

Damn yo.

Here go to psychologytoday.com and type in your zip code. I think therapy would really help.

every time I’ve reported one, I almost always get an ingame notification that an action has been taken against an account based on my report within a couple days. Responses aren’t immediate but they do seem to ban multi-boxers regularly.

Bruh its called being passionate about your hobby. Its 2am and you’re on the forums, trolling it seems. Take your own advice?

3 Likes

I’m not trolling? I find that disrespectful when I’m sitting here at 2am trying to help a fellow out with the impact this game has taken on their health.

Lol I see all this “girl” (guy in real life) does on here is troll… every topic

2 Likes

Wow. That’s extremely disrespectful to take shots at my gender and just assume I’m a guy even though it clearly says girl in my name.

What they are probably using is the 'Activate window on mouseover ’ feature built into windows.

Basically you load up your accounts and divide them up on your one monitor into 5 squares all the same size.

Then you enable the mouse via a windows registry edit to bring the screen that the cursor is on to the front making it the active window. This then allows any key press too affect that window.

The player has to just press the one keybind while quickly mousing over each window to make every account cast what ever is bound to that key.

This cursor can be moved between each window very fast making it look like broadcasting when in fact it is not.

They call it the ‘Round Robin’ method.

A Multiboxer will always find a way to stay with in the rules.

Irony

Telling someone to seek mental help on a internet forum isn’t “disrespectful”?

1 Like

True. But it also exposes a lot of the bs that people have claimed about what ruined wow.

Its funny to listen to them still do it. We are playing an almost exact replica if what the game was yet they still talk about how much better it was before this or that. They say stuff like lfd caused players to act the way they do. Yet they complain about how toxic the players are now. As if there is lfd in current classic tbc.

Its obvious, the playerbase is what changed and made the effects that people blamed on the changes made to the game.

The length of server ticks and good ol latency means even if you’re inputting commands with a gap they can appear to be simultaneous to other people.

I dual box in wow with two computers and two keyboards/mice. SO I can control one with my left hand and the other with my right. Prior to that I 12 boxed eve and 9-20 boxed lineage 2 without multiplexing/repeating/software etc.

If it’s 5 people getting a cast off at the same exact time, and their cast bars are all completely synced, it’s not anything to do with the servers latency my friend.

Server tick. Latency just compounds the issue. I’ve had some interesting experiences where machines physically next to each other completely desynch in game. It’s fun when one machine has the elevator going up while on the box next to it the elevator is going down.

I’m quite sure there are people still using multiplexing/repeaters/whatever you want to call it. I don’t see blizzard really doing anything about it though as they don’t want to invest the money (time being money). They would rather keep classic on life support while investing their time and energy on stuff like diablo immortal…

How do you know Blizzard does nothing? I had a few multiboxers in one of my guilds get banned a couple months ago. I’ve personally added a few multiboxers to my friends list after I reported them for it and after a few days they suddenly stopped logging in all at once.

I’d suggest adding them to your friends list once you report them (if they’re same-faction) so you can track whether they’re still active or not.

But yeah, multiboxers are jackasses.

Pretty sure the ToS states that the rules are 1 in-game action per 1 input. If you physically press a button and more than 1 thing happens in WoW as a result, you’re cheating.

I don’t think it matters whether you use software input broadcasting or not.

If in-game reports aren’t working, I’d suggest actually reporting through Battle Net. I don’t really understand why, but it works sometimes.

So the squeeky wheel still sometimes gets the oil. That’s nice to know.

I know I’ve been reported multiple times by people as they’ve proudly proclaimed I was going to be banned for dual boxing. So sure they were that it was against the TOS despite you know both my accounts being under the same battlenet…

It’s unfortunate too as every one of those reports distracts from a real problem reports…

1 Like