Trouble reading

Does anybody else have trouble reading big words or reading in general on the forums? If so, then this is the thread for you. Come, relax and enjoy a safe place from all of the people that read books and go to college.

All classes and races welcome, except Blood Elves, they seem snooty.

4 Likes

5 Likes

screams

Big word! Big word!

1 Like

When you say “big words” do you mean big words like

lockout

or big words like antidisestablishmentarianism?

4 Likes

lol.
Thread reminded me of summer of 1979.
Im talking to my cousin and he looks at me and says “you know, no one wants to talk to you when you use those big words” :rofl:
That was literally the discussion that made me stop trying to use them.
I started using words like ‘folks’ more often then just to try to dumb it down a bit :rofl:

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

6 Likes

Vizzini said my rhyming was kinda… atrocious.

You won’t have that problem if you only read thread-title. You’re welcome my young padawan.

We return to monkee now?

https://i.imgur.com/LmIX60S.gif

(if someone wants to repost gif, it fits this thread)

2 Likes

Well, sometimes I read some things on here that make me wish I never had eyes, if that counts.

1 Like

If I may I would like to take a moment to exemplify the more sardonic of these forum’s denizens and snarkily denounce the pretense of this idea.

2 Likes

Like the OP yesterday.

Them: “Saying someone’s ideas are terrible isn’t an insult.”

Me: “The word ‘terrible’ is negative connotation in the English language.”

Them: “Now if I said their ideas were god awful, that’d be an insult.”

Me: “Fun fact: god awful is a synonym for terrible.”

Them: “No, awful is. Not god awful.”

Me:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/906234294333218826/1110967806268293191/pandablink.gif?ex=65e899e5&is=65d624e5&hm=e620a2241ceddbc1e5f1e73228c6489e2e9eecd4bdb023eaeea2b791ee78945c&

5 Likes

Oh gosh, so many big words in here now!

is thoroughly beat down

asks for mercy

I thought you were done with that nonsense? Yet here you are on a thread I created that has nothing to do with that thread from yesterday. The fixation is escalating, you can see yourself out now.

1 Like

My eyesight can cause things to get weird so I sometimes use a text to speech reader.

There’s quite a few you can get for chrome extension or just copy paste it into a TTS reader. :slight_smile:

All I know is my mome raths are all outgrabe right now so it’s time for me to go galumphing back through the tulgey wood to pick the fruit of the tumtum tree.

:cookie:

7 Likes

I had trouble reading that, =(

Watch out for the Jaberwocky, friend.

3 Likes