Trophy of strife vendor gone?

Looks like Malicia (Vendor for Purple Drakbeaker Gear) can no longer sell the purple drake breakers items?

1 Like

Huh, that’s weird. I wonder why.

like 40 minutes ago someone in a twitch chat said it was selling 470 ilvl gear so maybe they auto took it down? idk i couldnt check in time

Ah, yeah. There we go. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

Surprise new season :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

New bloody token gear bug who dis

2 Likes

dont tell mud

9 Likes

Rollback in 3… 2… 1…

For real how is blizzard staff so stupid at updates? How did this even happen

So you’re saying I lost out on the helm that had a socket in it? Well that’s some big booty bull…

World of Glitchcraft strikes again. Must be a glitch because you can still do the quest for the Trophy of Strife currency.

1 Like

I think that upgrades have been moved to the standard upgrade vendor. This may have been their “fix” to the epic trophy pieces consuming the same type if you’re purchasing duplicate pieces.

Like, if a Rogue with a 421 dagger goes to buy a second one it’d eat the first one because it’s the same id.

1 Like

U seem to know alot, out of topic, Can we craft tier yet?

Yes. Talk to the stone man at the top of the tallest tower in the dragon city. He’ll send you about 30 seconds away to a room with a snake who’ll have you fill a bar by performing various activities on any of your characters.

Complete the quest and all of your character should have 1 charge of tier creation.

3 Likes

Ty, there was no mention of it on the What’s New pop up screen. No perquisites?

Not sure. I haven’t done all my spark queues, so it doesn’t seem tied to that.

The upgrade vendor is bugged too it doesn’t use your trophies when you upgrade but still upgrades the item to primal infused if you have the required amount

Oh, dear. :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

it says this item cannot be modified
how am i supposed to upgrade it now? … sigh…

Yeah I think it’s broke atm I can’t upgrade my wep either.

Here, try this vendor.