Troll nose goes up instead of down?

Me? I went to the other threads that were cross linked :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is the point of making it like that? Why give it so much extra mass on an already huge nose? There’s no way this was the intention how could anyone on the art team look at that from the side and say that’s good. #Free The Nose

1 Like

Some kinda witches nose covering. Matches the voodoo themes perfectly.

1 Like

It still looks strange >.<

Sniff sniff ey mon i can smell ya. Or is dat me? Hmm.

2 Likes

With a trunk like that you’d be smelling more than you’d ever want to…

3 Likes

Based on the evidence we can conclude there is in fact no shame anymore.

2 Likes

I tried and it said - “Content no longer available” - :frowning:

3 Likes

FOR ANYONE THAT COULD NOT USE THE LINK IN THIS POST - Head over to this post and go to comment 298, you’ll see a big ol picture, then scroll down for the female model.

4 Likes

Maybe if we move the cloth under the nose then take our time fixing the whole thing it’ll actually be good! :smiley:

2 Likes

I wonder if a troll with this outfit named

“Thatsnotanose”

would be allowable in WoW, or if it be too many characters. I haven’t tried yet, partly cause don’t play troll much tbh. But be a great troll name, but only with the heritage armor

4 Likes

It helps to smell more. Can smell enemies from afar. Very handy

2 Likes

Helps you sniff out your next meal :joy:

1 Like

Those images have since joined the “no longer available” pile. Using discord embeds for forumposting seems less than ideal.

3 Likes

FOR ANYONE THAT COULD NOT USE THE LINK IN THIS POST - Head over to this post and go to comment 298, you’ll see a big ol picture, then scroll down for the female model.

1 Like

Oh no I didn’t know it did that! ><

In the future I’ll make sure to use IMGR. Sorry! :frowning:

1 Like

Lol you’d probably get away with it. I don’t think whatever auto report name thing their using would even pickup on that and most people probably wouldn’t get it right away

1 Like

Reminds me of that one guy in Men and Black 2, you know the one lol

2 Likes

This seems like a huge quality control oversight issue. I can’t imagine something so terrible would have slipped under the radar if their main focus weren’t on releasing the new patch and working on ReMoP and TWW, this set got royally screwed up. Hope they come to their senses and make some changes.

3 Likes

I kinda get hiding the horns, or at least not modeling for them. The direction they jut out of the head varies too much for Draenei to be able to just have a single model per gender that works well.

But also the helmet is garbage anyway, definitely hide it or use a different transmog for it anyway. Same for the boots IMO. But the rest of the set is great.

2 Likes