Troll nose goes up instead of down?

So with the new troll heritage set, I saw someone with it and I think I know why it looks so… off.

The nose isn’t correct.

This is the heritage armor set:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1150230545331138650/1237982640016199690/image.png?ex=663da0ad&is=663c4f2d&hm=9e8d4a92678eac6b957cef727a9e985047586d3a730050824e779dbb47fb4703&

Here’s is the troll customization optino with the biggest nose.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1150230545331138650/1237983762596233226/image.png?ex=663da1b9&is=663c5039&hm=ff6425b7b3b81476a59e982eb7327f4786564dbbe2f640546a29fff0acbad7ca&

Like in the top picture the end of the nose looks like it goes up and out when the customizations for troll noses go straight out.

15 Likes

It’s wrong because it should be under the nose.

15 Likes

Well that too but outside of that. Why is the nose… like that?

It juts out and looks super weird.

4 Likes

That looks like a nose-strap

1 Like

Maybe he’s glad to see you.

19 Likes

Draenei Heritage helmet also literally hides the horns, so I maintain that Blizzard rushed these out at the last minute and want to be finished with the Heritage feature as quickly as possible - though the questline was INCREDIBLE, so it just seems to be an issue with the armor.

For reference the helmet for goblins was modeled to make room for the ears, but for both trolls and draenei the sets don’t even seem to be specifically made to accommodate them, which is super weird.

I hope they fix this and everything else, but if I’m being honest I’m not super optimistic. The human female heritage skirt still clips when they run, and they’ve never responded to the overwhelmingly negative feedback around Worgen heritage.

7 Likes

Bricked nose thats for sure

2 Likes

W… what’s a Draeni without their horns?!

I’ll be honest… I kind of thought that lol

5 Likes

Must… resist… urge to make… lewd joke…

5 Likes

OH TRUST ME

I wanted to name the title something WAY different than what it is.

3 Likes

I can only imagine :rofl:

2 Likes

So talking in discord with a few friends and lol… I brought up the woman in mask gif that had the uh… interesting nose from an old Rob Schneider movie.

I can’t unsee it now.

(I originally had the wrong name in there so edited it to fix it to the correct name of the actor)

2 Likes

FUZZBUTT! MY GOLDEN GOOSE! YOU’VE CRACKED THE CODE!

5 Likes

I’ve been trying to tell people this mask situation is worse than they think but I still get like 15% of people telling me, “na na it’s great”. I keep telling them you gotta see it from the side, Blizz isn’t posting images of the males from the side! Is there a certain trust level you need to post actual images? We gotta get this thing fixed man, it ain’t right that they’re forcing this thing on us.

6 Likes

is it me…or uh…

maybe thats just the nose got excited when they saw a good looking troll, maybe thats how trolls show excitement is by the nose xD or…maybe the nose is more than we all thought it was…

thats all I can think of when I see that image comparison lol.

4 Likes

brb doing Troll heritage quest

2 Likes

I believe it’s trust level 3 to post images.

You can post twitter links though if you have images from twitter those will display.

3 Likes

I’m a “Member” idk what level that is, are you able to see my trust level? Thanks for sharing I opened my phone at just the right time by happenstance to see your link. Those are some great shots. I spread it around some of the other people who are really disheartened by this set. Sure would be nice if someone from the CC would speak up about this, this level of quality shouldn’t just skate by as passable.

I don’t see it no but I think I’m at member rank myself. You should be able to link it via twitter if you want to upload it like that then share whatever you want to. :slight_smile:

Yeah you tube, reddit, twitter… I think tiktok are all ok.

The imbed for you tube is glitched so put a <> before and after it so it doesn’t embed and it will work.

2 Likes

Thank you! I don’t have a Twitter, if I were to make a community post on my Youtube page then link that would the images just show up or would it still be just a link? I’m gonna have to deffer to your expertise on this I haven’t been using the Forums very long.