Troll Heritage Set Polls Bad-Good-Needs Work = 70-13-27 BAD. FIX IT

I’d be beyond impressed if they did address it and honestly that is my expectation. If I were paying a mechanic or landscaper, Tech guy for my wifi, or even Walmart delivery guy if they made a mistake and delivered a crummy product I would speak up and I’d expect a response and I don’t think that would be unreasonable. If they didn’t respond it would be considered unprofessional. The only reason we don’t have that same expectation here is because we’ve grown used to the absence of professionalism.

2 Likes

Honestly I think it’s fair to expect some kind of response. I might say otherwise if this wasn’t a subscription based game but because they’re constantly loading in new assets and updating things and we buy the game then keep paying for it I don’t think it’s out of left field at all to expect some kind of answer for this.

2 Likes

Agreed but even if it weren’t subscription based if you’re paying for an expecting a premium product then you find out they were cutting corners left right and center you’d wanna know what that’s all about and why you’re being fleeced.

1 Like

Completely agree, although I don’t expect they will do it, it is my expectation that they address it.

1 Like

Yeah the Lukou podling made me facepalm, they should just retcon the whole Heritage questline at this point, that was just the beginning of the woes

2 Likes

The confusing part for me was when did the Darkspear abandon their Loa? Who wrote that part because I’m gonna need to see some evidence and logic behind that since it doesn’t really add up in light of BFA and SLs.

Yeah did we not get Gonk as a Loa? and weren’t we already on Bwonsamdis good side? What about all the other Loa that the Shadow Hunters have been drawing their power from? Suddenly we’ve just abandoned all of them and now we’ve got this small handful of misfit Loa? Not very satisfying at all. I didn’t realize we’d be better off if Blizzard just left us alone.

1 Like

Yeah that’s true, it’s honestly never ok to take someone’s money then cheap out on them. I know where I work our customers would never let us get away with that, Blizz just does a good job of limiting lines of communication and ignoring people which is just bonkers.

1 Like

Ok I won’t hold my breath but they’ve got till like Tuesday to get this set fixed then I’m gonna… hmm, not sure yet. Might just unsub and live vicariously through Youtube videos lol

1 Like

Oh man are we doing this? Is Tuesday the deadline? Tuesday might be the deadline. I’ll have to talk to a couple people and check out ReMop but I feel like if they don’t change it by Tuesday they probably never will and if I was gonna pull the plug on my WoW addiction this could be as good a catalyst as any.

Unless she can shapeshift, it was a retcon that made her seem lame. It’s such a weird change. Like they didn’t want to make a new model or something.

2 Likes

Even if they didn’t want to make a new model they could’ve just put troll famale with some blue-ish effetcs on,

Either something like this

Or maybe something like this https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room#ft8zV0zJ89c8Vz8ZJ8V08Ze8VM8ZW8Vc81m8Vo81N8f08MXB8zYW8dpl8Mtt808Vk81A8Vm81o8fM8MXQ8fz8MXP8o181b877wQzt8z4J8Q1587czk2W87kSwf8zLv8Sf58zLB8qaC8MWc87b

until they’d get a propel model for her.
She was meant to be associated with water domain and bring soothing rains, many resto shamans picked her for their patron.

And I even know the right place where her shrine could be - in STV Nek’mani ruins

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Nek%27mani_Wellspring

This place is clearly holy, has a great significance, and it was troll made. When you enter the zone, there is different mystical music playing. Why not go in there to free the shrine from Naga occupation once and for all? Darkspears had a nasty history with Nagas, so they could’ve hit 2 birds with one stone. Elaborate on Darkspear Past, reclaim the shrine for Loa, explanation that the shrine was lost when Darkspears were exiled, and reclamation of that Shrine would be the first step on permanently setting Darkspear foothold back on STV.

But nah, let’s go to Ogre’s Den. Apparently Lukou had a shrine there for all this time!

1 Like

Good point. Seems like they just didn’t care to do their research.

Hey for everybody in here, does anyone have the Symbol of Gral toy? it’s a BFA toy that possibly has some kind of secret in game thing that may only work if lots of players get together that have it. This is based on a series of in game item tips and lore and quest bread crumbs that make for an interesting case for a secret thing. Does anyone here have it? I’ve got 3 people already. It’s related to the Shark Loa Gral and you buy it in Nazjatar.

I just did my own concept art on how I envisioned Lukou

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1240711837616705678/1241111678574268436/Lukou.jpg?ex=664902d2&is=6647b152&hm=6a5fdd355fe3832c59ee644969f70df4404dfd3d6f600fa2e91862f29e3ccf18&

Also huge missed opportiunity to have Shango, Loa of Storms. It would be pretty cool if Darkspears had Troll genie kind of Loa.

2 Likes

Wow that art is really impressive. Are you an artist?

1 Like

Yes I am. I just did it today out of frustration, hehe.

1 Like

That’s awesome! I’m an artist too!

1 Like

This is phenomenal, I love your style! It’s exactly how I would have pictured her to look!

1 Like

Hey this is really impressive! Did you draw any of the others by chance?