Troll Heritage Set Polls Bad-Good-Needs Work = 70-13-27 BAD. FIX IT

Tequila on me if they announce an incoming fix today. I really hope they address it, this is just unacceptable.

5 Likes

I’m gonna hold you to that, I’ve got my Venmo info at the ready. LETS GO BLIZZ do the right thing!

2 Likes

Yeah that’d definitely be cause for celebration. Do you have PayPal? :crazy_face:

Why wouldn’t they make a teal set to match the actual tribal colors of the Darkspear? This whole set is an absolute scandal

2 Likes

To “fix” this they’d have to admit it is bad. I don’t think they’re willing to admit they botched something like this. I’d be happy to be wrong, but I don’t think that I am.

2 Likes

I think you’re totally right, they hate to admit when they’ve failed. Unfortunately I think the plan was always to ignore any and all feedback, right now they have the convenient excuse that the new patch has tons of bugs, it’s only gonna make it all the more easy to ignore the feedback. smh.

1 Like

You’re like the 5th person to notice and mention that they didn’t provide a teal option in keeping with the actual set, it’s super weak especially since the Darkspear teal tabard really doesn’t match well with very many things at all, to have a set tailored to the Darkspear and have it not even be able to accommodate the Darkspear colors is pitiful.

1 Like

Wish they’d make the Darkspear raptor more accessible. Then again now that the teal tribal color of the Darkspear is practically retconned there isn’t much point in going after it.

My core issue is and remains that Bwonsamdi says… “I watch over all Trolls.” during the quest.

Something… something… Farraki. Something something, not even offered protection like every. other. tribe.

A recolor for the Sandfury and Gurubashi Tribes would be amazing, you know? Because the Darkspear, like the Sandfury, and like all Jungle Trolls come from the Gurubashi Empire at the end of the day.

Yza deathglares at Bwonsamdi. No, she’s totally not bitter. Not. AT. ALL.

4 Likes

The Farakki deserve way more love, I’d be ecstatic if they added a black tusk option and maybe some kind of in game quest to clarify that the Farraki are joined up with the Darkspear. Bwonsamdi might “Watch over all Trolls” but he’s definitely picking favorites.

3 Likes

General Jakrazet really butters my potatoes.

2 Likes

Guy what!? lol. Man has a weird pot belly lookin like Akenatan. Jakra’zet is a boss though wish they did more with him he was a really interesting character. They should have had some sand Trolls in Vol’Dun since their numbers were decimated at Zul’Farakk

4 Likes

Pot belly, beard, bad posture, you might not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

2 Likes

This is excellent news for me :rofl: :rofl: I’m going to start telling the ladies I’m built like General Jakra’zet. Maaaan they should have gotten the BFA Troll team in to show these fools how to Troll something up, we’d be looking at real art.

1 Like

Say what you may about BFA but the amount of effort and care that went into designing all the Troll stuff was nothing shy of amazing. General Jakra’zet looked phenomenal.

1 Like

If this is the new fashion trend am a few months away from being built like a young Jakra’zet myself lol.

Same here he’s a dime.

That’d be great I’d be really interested to know what kind of progress the Gurubashi have been having and it would have been cool to show that the Darkspear have come far enough that some of their ancestral gurubashi brothers are defecting to join them as an option now. Overall the quest we got was just not satisfying.

1 Like

Especially when Darkspears in Cataclysm has shown that they’re perfectly capable of storming Zul’Gurub and not being pushovers anymore. In the end trolls respect Strenght and if you’d show that you are power to be reconed with they’ll respect you. So for me it would’ve been absolutely divine, if the Darkspears went to STV and just like Zul’Jin did, challenge each tribe’s cheiftain to settle their differences once and for all, ending on planting Darkspear flag at the Heart of Zul’Gurub.

1 Like

Another great idea with heavy lore implications, the potential the Darkspear had for an awesome set and an awesome story arc has just been craapped all over.

2 Likes