Troll Heritage Set Polls Bad-Good-Needs Work = 70-13-27 BAD. FIX IT

I noticed they listed Demoniacs in the warlock talents on thewarwithin, So they are doing some research on troll lore, is the art department just purely seperate or what?

Oh god, thatā€™d be so low effort. They just took the mask decorations from WoD and put bands on them. I couldnā€™t be more disappointed.

I hope at least the quest brings back Volā€™jin tomorrow.

4 Likes

It is low effort but it is nice to have them.

I want some of the Troll masks from the throne of thunder zandalari.

What they did to the Draenei was cruel and unusual as well, wish theyā€™d go back and try a little harder. Did you guys complain about the horns then have them removed entirely?

Would be awesome if the Herotalents fit the themes in any way but they really just donā€™t.

I like the masks but they donā€™t pair with the set, and Iā€™m happy to see them added but what we really needed was for this set to be the easy homerun it should have been

1 Like

In the preview image for the new patch it shows them wearing it without horns. Itā€™s possible it could be a glitch, but they didnā€™t fit the helmet around the horns like we askedā€¦or just make a circlet or a hood or something, for crying out loud. Iā€™m not sure why they went with the LEAST compatible option, lol.

They just really did not care this time around, and it shows. :confused:

2 Likes

Hey, I just made this post here, if we want to see this get changed itā€™s gonna take some effort, I could use your support seems like you really care. Itā€™s not right for them to push through something so awful.

3 Likes

Iā€™m kinda surprised the dreanei set as well is so controversial, They dont have decades of lore like the trolls do, their lore started in the burning crusade.

You could make the argument that it was traditional dreani garb from their homeland because we never see it not in complete fel disrepair.

2 Likes

From where Iā€™m standing it looks like their issue is with the the helm and horns, it should have been made to accommodate their main racial feature. I think thereā€™s just a lot more Draenei players to be honest. The set doesnā€™t really fit the vibe for the concept art itā€™s based on had.

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s really just that obvious. Why not finish strong? Why fall off the effort train so hard after a pretty strong expansion?

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t call DF strong. But I believe that there should be same amount of effort put to these heritage sets.

Mechanically speaking it felt pretty good till like Season 3 but lore and story wise Iā€™d consider it incredibly weak.

1 Like

Agreed but still stronger than this weak Troll set.

1 Like

Cross those fingers, theyā€™ve got this maintenance window to get the set sorted then our chances drop by like 40%. Itā€™s like a first 48 kinda deal if this kind of thing doesnā€™t get fixed within the first few days of release or pre release, it likely wonā€™t.

I wouldnā€™t say that.

1 Like

You think DF overall was worse than the Troll set? You might be right, Iā€™m open to that. I liked the villains for the most part and some of the gearing systems and the new talent trees feel pretty nice compared to past xpacs. Narratively the story left a lot to be desired. To put it bluntly I hope none of the people who wrote DF worked on the Darkspear Heritage Quest.

Df was for me dull snorefest. Nothing in there was engaging to me. I donā€™t remember how many times I rolled my eyes during the questing.

Troll heritage set there is anything is on pair or slightly better. Besides I still hope that at least questline would be somewhat decent.

ā€œDo not trust to hopeā€¦ it has forsaken these landsā€¦ā€

2 Likes

In all honesty ā€¦

Troll Heritage Set SHOULD look bad, because the toon design is the worst in the game.

If the set were good, it would look totally off.

What? Trolls are imo the best if not, then one of the best Warcraft designs. You wonā€™t find anything like that in other games, and I love them for that.

2 Likes

I see what you did there, nice LOTR reference. Thatā€™s the kind of fantasy minded thinking we need around here. You lookin for work? Iā€™ve got it on good authority Blizz needs a new Heritage set designer

1 Like