Troll & Draenei Heritage

It was the Shadows Rising novel.

You know I can’t help but wonder if Darkspear players will be able to choose a patron loa, like how orc players were able to join one of the clans.

5 Likes

Out of curious, where you the one who managed Scrolls of lore?

Gornur is correct. In Shadow’s Rising we see Talanji put a vote forward to resume the war, with Rokhan and the Mag’har voting yes.

And i would go so far as to say others were not entirely opposed, such as Lor’themar, who’s main argument against was simply not having supplies or soldiers to continue.

4 Likes

Nope. I was more of a lurker on there, I did have a Blizzard Watch account but left that WoW fan site when they included untrue and bias information in there “Know Your Lore” articles and outright deleted comments that pointed it out.

3 Likes

No Bob is just another traitor. And Rokhan signed the peace treaty in the Bfa aftermath so he is a traitor and alliance bootlicker too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpvzvYFFOPQ

True, but it’s been years since then, and now both Rokhan and Lor’themar showed up to defend Amirdrassil for the Night Elves.

Yes I know. It has reasons why Talanji doesn’t show up in neutral content. We need to see how the Horde has betrayed her trust and she should punish them accordingly.

In both sides of the war there were parts not wanting peace.

Thats just how things are, not everybody will get their way.

2 Likes

I’m honestly amazed anyone can be disappointed in Erevien, since that requires having some minimum bar of open mindedness for Erevien that has been basically unmerited for longer than I can remember.

2 Likes

He’s a source of amusement because of how wildly off base his takes are and how bad they generally are.

1 Like

I headcanon that my druid was a priest of Shirvallah before Zen’tabra taught him the ways of druidism. Flight form is obviously a gift from Hir’eek, but I don’t have a good explanation for the other forms. My priest is purely Hethiss inspired and rocks the snake staff of course. I’m not sure which loa I would choose for my shaman though. I’m kind of just going for a Witch Doctor thing.

1 Like

I am just begging for the draenei set not to be yet another rehash of paladin plate with crystals. Please anything else.

5 Likes

Same, I’m hoping it’s something similar to the early concept art of them. I loved the look of that armor, shame it never made it into the game.

Signing truce does not equal being a traitor and bootlicker. It is not as if they surrendered to the Alliance. A truce in itself is temporary; not a permanent peace agreement. Both sides were lacking soldiers and supplies to continue at that second.

In case you need the definition, " an agreement between enemies or opponents to stop fighting or arguing for a certain time."

That wasnt exactly just for the Kaldorei. If the new tree burned, it was stated the entirety of Azeroth would burn with it. So i highly doubt all the Horde leaders came out of love for the Kaldorei people.

2 Likes

He stuck around for the after party, too, though.

The only Horde leaders at the celebration on Amirdrassil after it bloomed on Azeroth were Thrall, Baine, Mayla, Voss, and Cindrethresh.

2 Likes

I feel like shaman barely have any witch doctor left in them, they’re basically just elementalists now.

1 Like

I stand corrected. Looking over some videos, I indeed did not see Rokhan and Chen (amazed he could skip out on a party, but maybe went for a brew run since I didn’t see any kegs around). And checked on Wowhead and they’re not listed among the zone NPCs for that version of Amirdrassil.

3 Likes

Easy to assume all the NPCs carries over, I even expected it when first going through the quests!

We may see cooperation throughout the dragon isles, but I would argue that they do not represent the current factions feelings. We know the Dragons outright said they wont tolerate fighting on their shores, tensions are still there- so the Alliance and Horde sent those who are not as bloodthirsty and out for vengeance.

Even in side quests in the latest patch, the recent Gilneas reclamation- the Forsaken aiding them. The tension still exists, Genn cannot bring himself to agree to working with them. It is only because Tess’ previous workings with Voss/the Uncrowned and Mia’s feelings towards Calia Menethil, who we assume we knew in life from royal affairs, that the cooperation happened.

And as you mentioned, the only remaining Horde leaders are those outwardly and very pro peace. Not even those toeing the line like Lor’themar.

Sorry, that ended up turning into a bit of a rant not wven particularly towards your comment haha.

1 Like