Trinity Is At Your Door

Trinity is at your door. She says they have a rogue developer willing to activate any changes or character customizations players want, but she needs a list.

She is a serious woman and doesn’t have all day.

What do you want?

EDIT: If asked “won’t Blizzard notice” she just calmly says “no they dont play the game.”

If asked about FF14 she says she’s trying it but she’s not here to talk about that.

1 Like

How is there not a door appreciation thread yet?

They’re protecting us from just about everybody, I’ve learned.

2 Likes

Put quantum processors in the servers so we can WPVP with more than 22 people without this PC videogame crashing to a halt like a bumpercar.

• Playable High Elves for alliance via void elf customization options to look fully high elf including un-void tainted hair styles and colors (Also allow them to be paladins, you said devs wouldn’t notice).

• Ability to turn off void elf super saiyan void mode for fuller-er high elf experience

• Forest Trolls customization for trolls

• Unlocking of customizations for all other races that have skin colors or sub-groups not yet available to them that have been previously shown in game (frost dwarves for instance along with wildhammer dwarves).

• All races that have been shafted on character customization options (cough only 3 faces cough) given full proper larger sets of customization options in everything from faces to hair styles to colors.

• Real jewelry for races given jewelry that looks better than the current low rest 2d printed on stuff.

• Player housing (real player housing)

• Upscale all Vanilla through Cata armors to higher resolution via machine learning so we can use them, also make it so all the old skimpy mog looks also apply to male characters as skimpy looks instead of just being weird and only looking like that on females.

• Dance studio

The adooration would be epic.

5 Likes

Ask for fingertips. I miss touching things.

no shoo bad

1 Like

who is Trinity

1 Like

Matrix leather beauty

1 Like

Ask her to knock again if she’s really serious about what she wants to do.

Gnome druids and Demon Hunters…and Paladins.

All these random visitors are starting to make me rethink not installing a trapdoor that will let me drop “visitors” in a croc pit :skull:

I would want to know who Trinity is.

Are we talking about Trinity from The Matrix at my door? Cause that is like number 6 on my fantasy list.

1 Like
1 Like