Morpheus is at your door

Them blue and yellow, purple pills.

1 Like

Take both pills just to see what happens.

i offer him a red mountain dew, and a blue mountain dew in exchange

Neo’s reflexes aren’t enhanced at that point. Morpheus goes blender mode. You become squid food. Purple squid food.

Go full on dad mode and tell all these people that keep knocking on my door

1 Like

What would of happened if he took both of the pills?
Or better yet… if they made Smith take a pill? Would he wake up as Elrond?

1 Like

Google says “the purple pill” is Nexium. Guess you can treat your potential acid reflux! :smiley:

Depends, do they have a chocolate center?

I wanna wake up but id take the blue pill for alliance.

I take the red pill, because red is faster :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Which one of them is sugar coated ?

Have the legendary Edition and on hold till someone makes this old mod work for it:

Red pill cause apparently it’s a reference to estrogen pills at the time and well I doubt extra estrogen will hurt who knows what the blue pill is

Edit: but talking seriously i’d shut the door and call the cops I like not being thrown in the back of a van

Is there a pill that would like… put me in a separate reality of my own making where I could do whatever? like still be in the matrix but could do whatever I wanted? …like an orange pill or something?

I take the cat option: I’ll take them from him, but I won’t eat them. I don’t want to be inside or out, leave the door open.

I get emails about cheap blue pills all the time. No way I’m letting some door to door pharmacist sell it to me either.

Why can’t it be a Nigerian price with my money at the door? Hmmm?

I immediately close the door, open it back up and shovel to the face!! Then… Pulp Fiction backroom things, with said shovel. I mean, we’re in a virtual world, right, nothing I do really hurts him.

1 Like

Tell him I recognize him from an episode of Miami Vice and that I thought he did a good job in Boyz n the Hood.

/takes the blue pill :wink: and closes the door