Trillion dollar company btw

The best thing about bashing New World is you can point out a trillion dollar company when you see an inconvenience.

Welcome World of Warcraft to the trillion dollar company slander.

1 Like

Even tho blizz / activision might be worth alot of money wow or other game them selves have budgets

2 Likes

You’re telling me the WoW expansion budget doesn’t get access to 100% of Microsoft’s annual income??

16 Likes

Trillion dollar company gives game billion dollar budget

People will still say “small indie company” like it’s something new and edgy.

8 Likes

Yay something new to beat into the ground and think we are being original… sigh.

4 Likes

I mean we can only say that if they actually fix the issues of the game and stuff.

Or hear me out…

Instead of fixing stuff… and this is going to be a big idea and might not get done.

What if we just ignore fixing stuff and added more stuff to the store?

2 Likes

Kotick Liked that.

2 Likes

I aim to please.

:grin:

1 Like

Depends, and that’s not really how business works.

2 Likes

Its ok… she thinks she is on a roll here… let it go. :smile:

2 Likes

I guess but Microsoft wished they had a trillion dollars in CCE

1 Like

I’m going to kick you.

she’ll be on facebook any day now with her 2 point plan on fixing government spending.

1 Like

Duckman was such a good show

1 Like

That’ll be $2 per kick on the store.

2 Likes

Can I get a bundle price?

1 Like

Fun fact: Bobby’s going to be getting an estimated near-300 million dollars for himself, personally, out of this deal.

Fun fact #2: Yesterday we had a post of celebration for the fact 1.5 million had been raised to help people suffering from war.

Fun fact #3: Mathematically, that means Bobby could provide nearly 200 times as much help for those people all by himself, from this one deal.

Fun fact #4: He will not.

4 Likes

Maybe, maybe not but he has given a lot of money to charity, his personal money…
And started, was a co founder of a non profit for veterans…

2 Likes