Trial of Style

I can guiltily attest to feeling like I won a few rounds due to having access to things like the Darkfallen aesthetic for particular categories. That + the cloth sets from priest class = :fire: & unstoppable. Unless folks queue up together and have another agenda. :rofl:

That is why I am such a huge fan of customization throughout the game, and I am happy to see the Forsaken get some of that love, too, in the upcoming patch possibly.

Super pleased to see all the traction this has gotten, Tovi. TIL you can queue up together for the Trial of Style competition. Not questionable at all. /s

1 Like

I only did one trial of style. The first one. The only way I could get the mogs was to have people in there to cheat for me. As far as I’m concerned, the fact that we need to do this to get what we want in a reasonable time is kinda the issue =/

I have not done any others after because of this issue.

Seems like getting the point of my thread is.

That’s kind of the crux of the issue, too. It should probably be a solo queue scenario for everyone, but I’m sure people would find a way to game that, like they do epic BGs.

4 Likes