Trial of crusade boss wont spawn

The 3rd boss of trial of crusade wont spawn. I don’t get why

7 Likes

Having this problem on my dark iron warrior (120). Resetting the instance won’t spawn the boss, normal difficulty, 10 or 25 man doesn’t matter. I also had to reset the instance to start the Lord Jaraxxus encounter because the npc to start the fight had not spawned.

3 Likes

Also having this problem! Cleared the beasts and Lord Jaraxxus just fine but when it came to the Champions of the Alliance, King Wrynn does his speech and the champions never spawned. I just really want the two handed sword from 10 man :frowning:

1 Like

Reporting in that this raid is still bugged. I cannot start the Champions of the Alliance part. It makes me sad. :frowning:

2 Likes

Same bug here, can`t start alliance champion, nothing happens after speaking with the NPC

2 Likes

As paying customers how do we get them to fix this for us?

3 Likes

THIS IS STILL AN ISSUE! Resetting the instance does not work. The door closes and locks us in, but the boss never spawns. Saw the RP from King Varian once, but even on multiple tries the boss still does not spawn!

4 Likes

Still an issue here too! Silly that this has been a bug over a year now! WTH Blizzard, fix your crap! Quit putting out more new crap if your old crap isn’t even fixed!

2 Likes

This is still bugged and it has been for months as of 9/18/21 3:05AM EST it is still bugged.

3 Likes

Still bugged wtf.

2 Likes

Resurrecting this thread from the dead to inform…this is STILL an issue.

Literally stuck in ToC 10-Normal with no Champions spawning and this will essentially prevent me from continuing to get to Anub where I’m trying to get a piece off him.

Please look into this as rezzing an OLD thread feelsbadman when it’s still not fixed.

4 Likes

Still happening on 3/23/22

1 Like

Still happening 28.03.22

Still happening 4/8/22

Still an issue, Heroes of the Alliance not spawning and the only option is to hearth.

Still happening 6/18/022. Champions of the horde not spawning, but the door closes. Cant bypass the entrance gate so have to hearth to get out.

2 Likes

Srill happening 7-20-22 champions of horde

Killed the first boss today, NPC didn’t spawn in so I can’t kill the 2nd boss.

5 Likes

Champions of the Horde still not spawning on 9/12/22.

2 Likes

Stil bug and no reply from any dev?