Traveler's Log completed, no mount given

There’s a post on GD from them:

1 Like

Posting here that the same thing is happening for me. I haven’t gotten the mount, nor can I interact with the chest to get the tender that I earned.

Why was in General Discussion not in here lol. Thank for the link

yw :slight_smile: Probably because there are even more threads on GD about this than in this forum and it’s used by more people would be my guess.

1 Like

Same problem here.

Same problem T-T

Same, I did it all. I have 450 coins and no mount

In the same boat, I logged out and back in and now I’m back at 0…

1 Like

Same issue, earned mount, no mount in the box.

patience :face_with_peeking_eye:

this is happening to me aswell.

having the same issue here

Same issue as well. Just turned in, didn’t get the reward.

I am experiencing this same issue, I completed the trading post journey thing across a couple characters, but now all my characters state that I have collected everything, but still don’t see the mount in my collections, even under uncollected.

I also did not receive any reward. Completed the Traveler’s Log. Shows it completed in the tab. No achievement. No coins given either. Tried logging on other characters to see if it would fix and nothing either.

Adding my name to the list. I know it’s a known issue, hoping it’s resolved with Tues maintenance!

same here , No mount. that’s the common issued now

Same with me. I completed the Traveler’s log and got the congrats that I’d completed it, but the chest cannot be opened.

For some reason Blizzard decided this reward wouldn’t just appear w/ your mounts, or in your bag, but went the chest route.

A chest that won’t open.

1 Like

Hot fix last night fixed the bug for me

Appears to have been hotfixed.

Was able to collect my mount today, and the 500 missing tenders (I only looted 100 the first time)

1 Like