Trashmaster title npc not giving the quest

got the cloak from doing a Mythic plus today. I looked up how to get the title permanently and went ahead and did the quest she gave me first. after I was done I put the cloak on to see if she’ll give me the next part of the quest to get the . and now the quest for the title is not pop up ? any fix

-Puppuccinos-Proudmoore

I know that there was a recent change in regards to this title. Here is the hotfix notes:

• Trashmaster’s Mantle received from Mythic+ or the Great Vault can no longer be used to complete the “I Am the Trashmaster” quest.
    • Developers’ note: Players hoping to become the Trashmaster may do so by finding a Trashmaster’s Mantle in Operation: Mechagon on standard Mythic difficulty. Players who have received a Trashmaster’s Mantle from Mythic+ since the start of Season 4 may still use it to complete the quest, but should be aware that the Richly Appointed Drape quest reward will be awarded at item level 78.

Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23800887/hotfixes-august-9-2022

3 Likes

Thanks for answering this. Got the cape and didn’t need it but kept it for a chance at the title on my alt. Did a couple hours of quests to unlock the vendor on a toon that had never been through BFA only to not get the quest. Pretty much sucks I wasted that time. Wish they could fix it another way.

1 Like