Transmog Vanished multiple times now

Hi, I have transmogged 2 characters with the celestial observers ensemble and both times after logging back in those characters had the transmog removed from their gear. The set is still in my Xmog tab but its getting a bit annoying 1 that the wow token I used to get the set feels sorta wasted and the gold cost to transmog albeit 500 each is gone even though it isnt a lot it still is annoying.

1 Like

Reported the same thing. Hope this gets attention…

1 Like

sadly nothing yet…

This is a very well-known and very well-documented bug. It’s been an on-going issue with store bought mogs and the RAF mogs since 9.1 dropped back in June. There hasn’t been any updates from our SFAs because there isn’t anything to update on until it’s fixed, I’m sad to say. But there are so many threads all over the support forums, trust me. They are well aware of it. I’ll link the last time it was referenced by one of our Blues.

2 Likes

This is still happening.

I lost the Sprite Darter set last week, gained it back the next day.

Lost it again today after maintenance.

I lost my celestial observers set today. Really no warning for it. I got auto logged out from being afk, character select showed me wearing the set still, but when I logged on it was gone. Really hoping this gets fixed soon. <3

Ah thank you for posting the thread :slight_smile:

1 Like