Transmog should be there in TBC no matter what

Transmogs is one of the best ways retail WOW is keeping alive old content. So many people just sub, so that they want to complete Tmog library and do old content solo.

We should implement Tmog content in Classic TBC, there is no point looking like a teletubby at endgame. People should be able to still adorn their hard earned Rank 14 armors and weapons and flex.

People should be able to Tmog badass nax gear and TBC PVP gear.

Nobody cares if anyone got a rare drop, Tmog and fashion is all about Flexing and showing off and people should be able to adorn rare and old achievement related armors and cosmetics in TBC.

This #nochanges group can go suck Kel’Thuzad’s ****

36 Likes

But tiers 4/5/6 are like the greatest tier sets ever designed.

No transmog in TBC.

96 Likes

Transmog wasn’t in the game for a few expansions. I’m ok with looking like a clown until I get a set. Play retail if you like customizing.

75 Likes

What are you going to transmog? The three other sets ?

26 Likes

No, piss off.

91 Likes

Even though transmog wasn’t in TBC, I’d have to agree simply because it’s one of those things that a lot of people clearly enjoy, and because in almost every MMORPG I’ve played, fashion is almost always what people want to do at endgame after they’ve completed everything else, so it’s obviously important.
Sometimes things should be changed for the greater good, even if it’s not entirely how it was back in the day.

That said, I don’t think you should be allowed to appear as if you’re wearing gear that has stats significantly lower quality than the stats you’re actually wearing, or it would be like false advertising in world PvP.
People would underestimate you and it wouldn’t be fair.
Either that or have transmog only on PvE servers perhaps?

6 Likes

No thanks. If you want to play dress up… well you know where you can do that. :hugs:

40 Likes

You wanna play dressup and with foxes? Go retail.

33 Likes

No.

15 Likes

No, go away.

Even as someone who likes transmog, adding in things like that just opens the floodgates for other crap to be added. I want TBC, not retail capped at level 70.

29 Likes

I don’t like transmog

11 Likes

Yes!!! With the introduction of a classic TBC being talked about I think Blizz should definetly consider adding Tmog to there classic release of TBC. Being able to transmog not only badass looking tier sets but pulling together lower level pieces to create something unique and cool, cannot just simply be overlooked. The overall idea of being able to implement customization to your character and having some form of control of how they look and hunting for specific pieces to get a certain look would add a certain amount of depth to any older wow expansion that was amazing (class, TBC, WOTLK) I think it should be a feature highly considered by Blizz seeing that it is something small that, I think is one of the few things actually good about retail wow, the feature also does not affect gameplay and can just create more incentive for players to play more, and enjoy what they’re seeing as they play more.

4 Likes

sh*t necro post

4 Likes

If you want transmog in TBC, it’s you who need to be sucking multiple *****, and doing it long time.

I’d suggest you get started now, maybe with some forum posters, to get that grass roots movement going, then work your way up the Activision C-Suite.

You best get on it, time is short.

4 Likes

If it doesn’t effect gameplay/balance it should be considered imo

5 Likes

I personally like “transmog” (even the crappy way that Blizzard implemented it), but it does end up making almost all BoE gear on the AH become premium-priced cosmetic accessory items instead of gear that someone of that level can can actually afford for use in leveling.

1 Like

Transmog didn’t show up until Cataclysm as I recall, it is unrealistic to say the least, for it to show up in TBC servers, sorry.

5 Likes

No Transmog in TBC. You could see how far a player had progressed from 40 yards in TBC, because you could only wear what you’d won as a raider or PvPer, rather than as a tourist solo running raids from 5 expansions prior.

7 Likes

Meh idc about transmog, but some like it. I know certain gear my lock has in Classic I hate. Like seriously screw the person who made Bloodvine set look so bad, while being so good. I only wear it during the raid, and whenever I am back in town i swap it back to my bags as I don’t wanna look like a hobo. TBC had some pretty decent looking gear when compared to some of what Classic offered us.

Would love to have Dual Spec training in TBC, even at the WOTLK price point it is well worth it for a quality of life improvement. #screwthenochangescrowd

5 Likes

No that would mean you could no longer tell what gear people are wearing by looking at their character, a major reason people don’t like transmog in retail.

11 Likes