Transmog Missing

I noticed that I am missing “Herald of Woe” it is no longer available for me to transmog. For the longest time I used this as my primary transmog 2 hander to go with the teir - 2 I use… Please explain to me where it has gone? I have used all the filters and the item is gone… I attempted to obtain it again… but I do not feel I should have to re-farm the item I have had for a long time.

Please provide feedback as to how to fix this? I 100% for a fact no BS had the item and request it back. I attempted to put in a ticket but like others have stated it’s impossible to find somewhere to put a ticket in.

Ticket wouldnt have goten u anywhere GM woudnt have been able to award u the xmog. If your absolutely certain u had it and its not showing i would do a full UI reset. I know this isnt what u want to hear but u may have to farm it in the mean time and put in a bug report.

2 Likes

I have already tried this - next. Thanks for trying forum feller. I need a response from Blizzard regarding this… it’s stupid to have to re-farm the item.

Again nice try guy.

There not realy gona be able to do much else other then tell u to post a bug the blues arent gms or dev they will tell u to report it as a bug.

3 Likes

I appreciate the effort kiddo. This is the WoW forum and customer support - I am a customer and have played a long time - I am waiting for someone from the company to respond. I have already tried what you suggested - it did nothing. Thanks for your efforts.

I 100% have had the stupid Herald of Woe for a long time and I want it back to transmog. Please someone look into this.

This is a player to player support forum with blue moderation everything i told you is 100% accurate no one here will look into your bug which is why u post in the aptly named bug forum.

7 Likes

This could be the same issue, but sometimes paid transmog(yes, I know the thing you’re missing wasn’t paid for) but it goes missing for like an hour or two maybe a day but then comes back, this could be the same issue but I’d highly recommend making a ticket.

1 Like

Sure I’ll post in the bug forum. Thanks sport!

1 Like

This hasn’t been an issue for some time knocks on wood. Plus the paid transmog bug wouldn’t have had any bearing with regular mog/gear.

Welcome to Customer Support, not to be confused with Customer Service. This here is a forum for players to assist other players. What it is not, is a point of contact for the Blizzard staff. Sure, you may see we’ve got some Blues who post around here, but they are SFAs and the only staff who come here. GMs, Devs, QA and the like? They do not come here. Our SFAs, while pretty rad, don’t have anything to do with tickets, bug reports/fixes or anything of the sort. They’re here to offer advice, insight and to keep us hoodlums in line.

So being condescending to the folks who are trying to help get you through the basics, it’s not a good look. If you have a ticket in, that’s great. The Bug Report forum and your ticket, those are the proper places to be notating this and seeking assistance. I will add that I’ve not seen anything else about this particular item, or really any missing appearances in some time. So it’s not some wider spread issue - at least not one that we’ve been made aware of as yet.

Now, just as a bit of warning - if you get a templated response that points you to WoWhead or other similar sites, please do not fret. There will be a button to the tune of “I still need help”. That will kick the ticket back into a higher queue for a GM to take a look into things. Also, please pay no mind to the ticket timer. It is not the expected time of your ticket’s resolution specifically. It’s an estimation based on the oldest ticket in the system. Tickets have been turning around at about a day-ish at current for regular game issues.

Also, rather than derailing your thread over there:

See, that may be an issue if there was a Customer Service forum. There is not. Please take a moment to educate yourself in the sticky provided right there at the top of the Customer SUPPORT forum. Here, I’ll even post the relevant part right here for you.

8 Likes