Transmog? is it possible for classic?

This is a question i’ve been wondering. I love my characters to be RP looking sometimes if not play the role I want them to. Seeing as how alot of the Scarlet Crusade gear set will be returning for classic including the tabard that drops from the Herod mobs will transmoging for RP purpose exist or even a possible thought? I understand Transmog is kinda a newer thing but would be nice to have a guild in classic full of guys who look like scarlet crusaders. I understand if this isn’t something you are really looking into as you have bigger fish to fry right now but just a question for those of us who like to RP but also have nice BIS gear.

12 Likes

I would like to see transmog with existing gear on classic too.

8 Likes

Transmog wasn’t in 1.12. So no.

37 Likes

As much as I like Transmog in current WoW, I fear it has no place in Classic.

12 Likes

If you want transmog, play retail. This is classic, not retail.

29 Likes

I hope not. If it’s there, I may not even play for that reason.

19 Likes

no thank you

17 Likes

Transmog is offically accpeted by blue posts. its in…along with offical character 60 boosts from the start…

enter sarcasm here.

3 Likes

let me just…

1 Like

#NoChanges

Like I know you think that everyone sounds like massive, fun-hating jerks who are looking for any reason to get mad at other people or tell them they’re wrong, but when we say we want the game we used to play, we want the game we used to play. No additions. No extras. No “just that one thing”. We don’t want that. We want the way the game used to be.

Literally everything people ask for is in the current version of the game. If you enjoy that, please, play it! It’s there to be played D:

3 Likes

The time to ask for this was months ago, and community consensus was a pretty loud “no changes”.

Even if this were potentially on the table, Blizzard has a big enough job just getting Classic out the door by the announced date based on what vanilla was.

There’s a chance transmog might be feasible for a future update, but you’d have to drum up support from a wide base of Classic players.

Kind of torn honestly on this as someone who enjoys rp and having a set that matches your chars theme is nice, but as others stated it doesn’t fit in 1.12 so unfortunetly no =/

No. The awesome thing about classic is you are what you are wearing… None of this, I am wearing a blue shoulder breastplate but I actually xmogged it to a black death dealer one…

Makes everyone more unique IMO, instead of everyone running around in the same few sets.

6 Likes

If you want to play as a character that looks like that. Go farm the gear that looks like that. In Classic how you look, and what gear you have IS the achievement. Your look is your trophy.

8 Likes

No changes.

5 Likes

In classic it is important to be able to judge the player strength by looking at him - transmog removes that (and ofc was not in the original game). So it will not be in classic.

5 Likes

Well you don’t really need transmog because gear isn’t as op as it is today so you can do what people use to do and keep a transmog set or party set in you inventory or bags.

I and some people used to wear old armor pieces to look fashionable, a lot of people wanted their scarlet set or defias.

1 Like

That’s why people kept other sets of gear in their banks and bags, especially on RP servers. You’d have town clothes, you’d have wedding clothes, you have clothing sets for other things as well. Sure, it took up space; but that’s how it was done.

3 Likes

May need to make a wardrobe alt then, forget about the bank alt :joy:

2 Likes

You don’t want to do that. You think you do, but you don’t.

2 Likes