Transmog Grading Thread

Title says it all, however …:

Rules:

1. Be courteous to each other, please.
  2. Don’t relink the same character over and over.
3 Likes

Cool mog, very orc. You got a pointy crown.

A- (needs more spikes)

Absolutely stellar Night Elf Warrior look with weapons to match. A+

2 Likes

Very nice! I love how the shoulders match your crossbow but don’t clash with the rest of the leather! I’m a sucker for a simple brown leather.

1 Like

Speaking of simple brown leather, looks good! If I had to make any criticism, and believe me it’s small, I wish that the weapons and skirt were higher rez, since the graphic quality itself clashes with the newer stuff elsewhere.

Don’t rate Kenixx, I’m not happy with where the transmog is at. Rate my warlock instead, as it’s the most dramatic mog I have!

1 Like

Listen I know you don’t want me to rate Kenixx but I think he looks really cool. Kinda like an ordinary guy. For some reason I imagine he sells second hand flying machines for a living! I love it! Solid A

Zzysz looks very spoopy! Good Hallow’s End mog!

3 Likes

A solid A grade, that’s a good ‘corroded Paladin’ mog, looks golden and ornate with a decent weathered look, and the traditional Runeblade and a Lordaeron themed tabard brings it all together.

Yeah I’m not the happiest with the mog but it’s the best I could come up with for a leather mog based on desert robes xP Maybe one day I’ll be able to find something better! But thank you for the rating <3

Looks great. It really captures the desert nomad vibe of the Vulpera. It’s simple, and fitting for the race.

B+/A-

I love that classic Troll Shaman set, my only real complaints are the Axe and the lack of a Spirit-Mask.

(Commentary): 9.5/10. Working with older armor is a terrible pain, but your skin tone, hair color both compliment it very well, and you’ve also managed to utilize a piece or two of newer armor that doesn’t clash or make the older pieces look as dated as they are.

I can’t see your entire mog, so I’ll grade you on mustache volume. It’s quite luxurious and yet retains a sleek look that lets people know you’re a man of class and refinement. I salute you.

Decent enough. I’ll give you a B+ (Since we’re using letter grades for some reason) And here’s an image because mine is messed up.

https://i.imgur.com/zdinzC6.png

Very memorable and impressive! If I encountered your character I’d know he was up to no good, but I’d have trouble proving it to the guards!

Few mage transmogs can skirt the line so well between edgy magic user and full-on warlock/cultist the way your transmog seems to!

1 Like

You look like you’re just… vibing. And honestly? Same. If I could choose a look, it’d be chill and comfy.

1 Like

Definitely a cool mog you have going there. Good look for an adventuring, swashbuckling warrior-pirate.

Not too sure about the weapon choice, but the rest of the mog is completely solid. Nice job.

Well first of all. A+ name. Going by your characters expression, he looks like a perma-sad AU Saurfang and was possibly granted the nickname Sadfang unironically because his face being so sad all the time. You really cannot go wrong with the Mag’har heritage armor. It’s a great set. The axes and tattoos enhance it further.

1 Like

Hmm.

I’ve got to give this a D.

This isn’t much of a look that I would choose. Blue jeans and a strange red crop top with sunglasses. It doesn’t quite match outside of looking like regular street clothes, which I’m giving you points for in case that’s what you wanted?

I noticed nobody did Agaarin because someone else came in to thank the person who rated them for their comment (Remember guys, the best way to do that is to edit your original post, or if you comment say “ignore me, rate the person above”. I’d hate for anyone to miss out.

Anyway Agaarin - 10/10, A+ whatever you want to call it! I reckon your mog is very fitting for an orc mage! You’re not influenced by dumb Kirin Tor purples! You’ll master the arcane arts in your own way! For the Horde! :smiley:

Hmmm…I reckon a B+ for this one! I really feel as though the hat is too big for her head and just… doesn’t seem Void-Elfy. Seems like more of a hat a human would wear, to me. Other than that though it’s a neat mog and I especially love the staff! Though the gold does clash somewhat with the overall dark theme of the rest of the armour! Not bad!

1 Like