Transgender day of visibility

They get reported far more frequently than Fallons appearances to be quite honest.

Joanna Jedrzecyk’s hematoma for example was reported far, far more. Even the most recent lady fighter who had a crazy head injury had headshots everywhere and was reported on far more.

It’s where you choose to aim your microscope, I suppose

If transwomen really had an advantage over cis women, then we would have had the olympics overrun with transwomen since they’ve been allowed for 17 years.

Somehow not a single one has ever qualified.

What’s really happening here is sore losers who didn’t train enough or didn’t do so well in the genetic lottery are screaming because transgendender and the radical exclusionists are biting on to the stories and making mountains out of molehills.

2 Likes

I somehow strongly doubt you watch any kind of professional MMA or possess much fight IQ, but the advantages are plain as day my friend.

I encourage you to watch Fallons fights and you will see exactly why it is not negotiable.

There are categories for a reason.

There is no advantage, they’re just being a sore loser.

2 Likes

According to this logic should we ban African people from the Olympic 100m dash?

Your first mistake was buying in to the myth that sports were fair. Being trans is a genetic condition and if that condition gives those women an advantage then so be it. Same as African sprinters.

You can’t pick and choose whatever suits the needs of your argument. They are fundamentally different.

African biological men are not barred from any other ethnicity of same chromosomal make up men in any sporting activity- They are better sprinters, but rarely better swimmers.

You are ignoring the distinct difference in industry too. Combat sports are where the chromosomal make up becomes a distinct advantage and safety threat.

You cannot argue against that fact without making untrue statements for the sake of self justification.

1 Like

And? Cis women are more flexible than transwomen and benefit from that unfair advantage over transwomen.

What point are you trying to even make here

The point was to make a clear differentiation in your untrue comment. You tried to compare apples to oranges as self justification when the hard fact is science disagrees with what you’re saying.

Disregard it as much as you like, the fact is that a trans woman still possesses certain features due to chromosomal make up that place them at an identifiable, clear advantage in combat sports.

That is not up for debate, by the way. Back to my original point though:

This is why weight classes (categories) exist in professional fighting. Size is an advantage. It’s why Mens and Women’s categories exist. Unfortunately, men have a clear advantage over women in sports - especially combat sports.

It may not always appear fair, but it sure is as close to fair as it could be without far more rigorous red tape.

At this point, I’m really not sure why you’d even attempt to advocate giving people such as trans women and biological women a mixed category where the advantage is unfair instead of just giving both parties their own categories

/shrug

2 Likes

Why even bring men into this? trans woman are woman.

2 Likes

I think I have seen part of this new generation you speak of. In teenagers and young adults I have noticed a trend that it has become the new fad to play trans. I identify as this or that post/ hashtag. Oh your not going to call me by my chosen pronoun I yell and curse you.

I understand young people are discovering who they are but it does seem a bit over the top and counter productive to LGBTQ+

I stopped reading when you said it’s an apples to oranges scenario.

It isn’t such the case because unfair advantages exist as a result of genetics. You know there are cis women of color that are banned from certain sporting events because they have higher testosterone than European cos women correct?

1 Like

Such as? Caster Semenya? Those are some pretty gray waters. Her biological background even now is debated.

Anyways, I think I’m done with this subject. Always goes in circles and the argument never ceases.

Also,

I already explained this to you in another thread. But TL;DR - if they decide to transition, they deserve respect to be addressed as their mental identity.

Biologically (as I already explained to you), that statement is untrue.

Gender is social not biological.

That will always be a matter of perspective. It is still accurate to call the two sexes genders.

1 Like

I mean, that is entirely the point. Gender has become a social construct where people can believe themselves to be whatever they wish.

Biologically however, chromosomes cannot be changed, heavy hormone therapy and surgery is required. Therefore arguing against chromosomal make up is a double edged sword, because according to gender - you’re right, but according to medical biology - you’re wrong.

2 Likes

Except this stuff is legally recognised in every government in the western world. Including military forces.
It’s taught from primary school to University.

The debate is over.

You already lost.

^^^ As this is true then I can believe that gender refers to male and female, as many still do.

So…

4 Likes

I like how you ignored this part of my quote:

To be fair I wouldn’t have a counter argument either if I was in your position

I responded to it, duh.

My point is if people have the right to believe in a social construct, and the idea of what gender means has become a belief. Then myself or others can choose to believe that it stands for male or female only, regardless what is taught is schools. You do know what a social construct is don’t you?

1 Like

Now I know you’re trolling. Woman isn’t female. The biology does not determine ones gender.