Transgender day of visibility

Yup 10char

8 Likes

Absolutely :+1::grinning::+1::grinning:

1 Like

Haha. Well at least you’re an honest transphobe. Reported.

2 Likes

Bot as long as they get the reactions they are looking for. No need to fix what isn’t broken.

1 Like

Fun fact: If you don’t like when people in a same-sex relationship are in your game, then you are probably a homophobe.

3 Likes

My goodness,you know you can proclaim it by just doing an event and inviting .

बुरा नहीं है, मैंने एपार्टमेंट को साफ किया और वारक्राफ्ट की थोड़ी सी दुनिया खेली

Translation

Not to bad, I cleaned the appartment and played a bit of world of warcraft

2 Likes

Just IP ban at this point.

6 Likes

why hasn’t this guy been banned yet for trolling?

11 Likes

Go. Away.
How many posts of yours do I have to mute? I don’t think putting the OP on ignore hides his threads, which is too bad.

(I say this as part of the community. You’re why we have so much trouble making advances, because you make us look demanding and selfish.)

10 Likes

I got banned from the forums once for telling someone who was complaining about Boomkins in PvP they were salty, you know.

Meanwhile, this person gets to post threads like this weekly.

6 Likes

Apparently, though thou couldst have fooled me with how prolific their presence is on social media.

3 Likes

The trans posts are annoying now. No one cares. Great for whoever and do you but you aren’t special or need recognition, especially in a fictitious world.

8 Likes

Don’t feel bad. I was banned once for pointing out that Tyrande’s bewbs seem to be bigger than Sylvanas & Jaina’s when the OP & topic of that thread was talking about the bewb size of Sylvanas & Jaina. I was banned & that thread lasted for months.

3 Likes

They already get a whole month in June. Getting ridiculous at this point

5 Likes

We trans guys do have a problem with being invisible. I didn’t know FtM was a thing until I turned 30.

That said, the OP is not posting with sincerity and as an actual transgendender person I wish they would stop making us look bad with these threads.

10 Likes

He plays wow?

We love u but give it A REST GIRLLL! Take a nap. :laughing:

1 Like

Lol good response.

Oh this guy again… this is why people have a low opinion of elves… they are so needy!