Transfers from Benediction to Sulfuras were re-opened! (Edit)

Thank you! Don’t suppose grobb players could get some RP love and get free transfers to bloodsail could they? :3
Myzreal and Azure could also use some love.

Titles are going out tuesday?

Yeah… sorry, wishful thinking =^]

Glad we didn’t open the floodgates for all the Horde on Benediction to transfer to Sulfuras… :stuck_out_tongue:

Do this for Mankrik alliance! It’s dead! Why isn’t Mankrik alliance a place to free transfer to for alliance? I really hope the team knows that people stuck in Queue can play the game once they get in while the people on dead faction servers literally can’t play the game.

Can we do something to get more people off Grobb while we’re at it? Queues are still 3+ hours at peak. I’m afraid my guild (who is day 1) are gonna get burnt out from queue times and quit if something doesn’t change soon.

Okay? That doesn’t change the fact that it’s a terrible system of communication. Especially with decisions made, and enacted in a weeks time frame.

Need more Alliance!

What is the faction ratio like on Sulfuras?

Looks to be still around 60:40 in favor of the Horde.

100% agree about Grob - This queue situation here just isn’t going to be sustainable if it doesn’t get better before the start of Wrath

almost 70-30 if you just look at 70s.

We told the alliance players how it was going to go.

Are u guys able to use the free transfer option rn? cause on bene it gets stuck, but i can use it on other realms

1 Like

When the seasonal/launch players all quit, alliance are going to be left with a huge minority despite what any current population split looks like. You can argue against me but you’ll be wrong. We’ll see in 6 months.

Yes you can transfer from Bene to Sulfuras using the free transfer

Sulfuras needs more alliance, our AH could more gems too! We have them but with roughly 55k items could use more.

Sulfuras has had over 5000 alliance transfer in and we need more to stabilize our large growing community - Sulfuras is the future 50/50 server !

Kaivax i know its off topic of this forum post but i made a post today about a wrongful ban and i was just wondering if you had the time if you could help me streamline the process, ive been waiting in q for i think 5 days.

Again thank you for your time.

We all paid so much to leave Sulfuras when our community as Alliance left in max exodus. We begged for action to be taken and instead had to pay while it felt like Blizzard truly didn’t care. Between my husband and I we transferred off 8 characters.

I know I’ll never see that money back but if we were to consider bringing our Alliance back I’d hope there would be some sort of reassurance the server wouldn’t die again.

Many of us are just nervous.

Lmao. They announced the locks a full 48 hour’s after they were implemented. Like the dev first locked the servers then started writing his 25 page essay about how players are at fault yada yada yada, and blizzard takes no blame for server and faction imbalances.

Benediction to Sulfuras alliance transfers still open; but we’re filling up and bridging the faction balance difference between A - H currently till its close to 50/50 as possible. Any1 on the fence about coming here, come join us for an authentic PvP server experience before it gets locked again! I was skeptical at first about coming here from Bene, once I did and saw the flourishing community all my doubts were put to rest :+1:

2 Likes