Transferring here for Cata, LF Heroic raiding guild

My current guild is not going forward into Cataclysm and I’m taking this opportunity to transfer to Alliance. I’m a founding officer of my current guild and main tank, currently just over 6800 gearcore (with mourne) Blood Death Knight, however after tanking all of Wrath, I would like the opportunity to play DPS for Cata. (Most likely Unholy).

I assisted raid leading, attended 100% of my guild’s raids during Wrath Classic and was/am a member of the guild’s loot council.

On my main I carry feasts, all flasks, uncut gems of all colors, drums/runescrolls, jeeves.

I don’t claim to be some kind of super chad, or tryhard. I’m about to turn 40 and am disabled, my life out of game hasn’t gone very well and I guess in my mind I try to make up for it by having a lot of pride in my main, as stupid as that sounds.

If I’m not raiding, I’m pvping. Looking forward to rated battlegrounds and hitting 2k on as many of my alts as I can each season.

in game mail will reach me, either “Schwety” on Bene alliance, or “Schwety” on Whitemane horde (is where my main is now if you want to see my logs). Send me some disc info and ide love to talk over things to see if I’m a fit. Thanks in advance, Schwety.

Hey I wouldn’t mind talking with ya about possibly joining my team for cata. We are looking for a Blood DK, I know you mentioned you wanted to go DPS, but if you end up reconsidering and wanting a solid family oriented team to smash heroic bosses please hit me up!

Struggle#8815 - Discord
Illmerica#1459 - Battle.net