Transferring character

Hello,
I’ve probably read the information/restrictions link and other transfer-related topics at least ten times but I still have some very specific question regarding characters transfer to another battle.net account.
See, I’m planning on transferring two of my characters to a new battle.net account (under my name too) but said characters have the Pandaria challenges transmog and I also obtained and learned a couple of mounts through them too, so I’d like to know:

1. Will the pandaria transmog set (and related achievement) also transfer? They’re character specific and they unlock a vendor that lets you buy the set pieces. If the answer is no, would keeping the pieces in my bag allow me to transmog future obtained gear?

2. Will I lose the mounts I learned through those characters on my original battle.net account during the transfer? e.g. I got the Gul’dan infernal on my shaman and I learned the mount immediately. I’ve access to it on every other character, but will transferring the shaman make me unlearn it on my current battle.net account since I’m methaphorically ripping the obtaining source?

I know both questions are oddly specific and could even seem silly but I’m just very into knowing all the details before pulling my card out of my pocket. I’d grealy appreciate any answer. Thank you

Since your transfering to a different battle net account make sure its in the same name by the way all pets mounts and heirlooms except some very specific ones will stay with the original account.

1 Like

If it’s not account wide, there’s a small chance it will transfer but there are no guarantees. Unless you can find someone who has done this and can confirm, I don’t believe that it’s something that Blizz is going to be able to confirm (as there are a lot of moving parts in an account to account transfer).

The source account will not lose anything other than the character being transferred.

3 Likes

This is covered under the Account-wide unlocks section:

• Your account-wide achievements won’t transfer. Only achievements that are character-specific may transfer

Since they’re character specific achievements, they should move if the character is moved.

The mount is not a character specific mount, and so would likely not transfer:

• Any item in the Collections tab will likely not transfer, and any item lost in this way will not be restored by Customer Service
5 Likes

I appreciate the responses. English is not my native language so I assume something might’ve been lost in translation there, but I think everything’s clear now. I’ll proceed to do the transfer now. Thank you all

2 Likes

No worries, happy to confirm! :slight_smile:

2 Likes