Transferring a character to another account

Me and my wife are under the same Battlenet and blizzard is fully aware of this. The GM told me specifically on the phone that it’s not an issue and people do it all the time. He said if your husband and wife living in the same household it’s fine.

He said the only time it could be an issue is if the two of us ever wind up getting a divorce and want the accounts separated

I don’t believe this. I’ve seen blues tell couples they can’t share accounts.

Yes and he stated very clearly that is the current policy. He said however we’re not going to ban us for it or take action out of the blue. Married couples do what we are doing all the time and it’s not an issue. He said the only time they would do anything to the account is if she tried to contest the account or something like that or if I did the same thing.

He did however suggest separating the accounts to remain within policy but they won’t ban us if we don’t.

Again, I don’t believe CS told you that.

Dude it’s one of those things where they say this is our policy and they tell you the policy which he did to me. He also did clearly explain the possible consequences of not following the TOS.

Then he said however action will not be taken against your account unless one of you tries to contest the account at that point you could face a ban or some other type of action and he did highly suggest that we separate the accounts so we are within the guidelines of their policy.

To be honest we have been discussing this issue and may do that. But at this point we’re leaving it as-is.

The jest of the conversation I got is he told us we are not following the terms of service and what we are doing is against the policy. However it’s not something that will make them seek us out and ban the account out of the blue for.