Transfer Restrictions and Free Character Transfers Now Available -- Updated Nov. 22

servers open when

posting for warcraftlogs

this is a test test test.

1 Like

Please open all realms and add race/faction change

7 Likes

Almost a month since last update. Can’t believe we pay 15$ monthly

1 Like

I had to transfer one of my toons off Grobbulus due to long wait times just to be able to play at release of Wrath of the Litch king. Now we have no more wait time and a toon that I would like to play is stuck on a server that I will never play on again … How long do I have to wait for someone to wake up and allow for transfers back to Grobbulus. Allowing this for people that have other high level toons on Grob would be great …

2 Likes

worst client support ever.

2 Likes

It’s pretty messed up my only option for a pvp server transfer available isn’t even my time zone… forcing me to play on an Eastcoast server when I usually play at odd hours… no one will even be on that late. Blizzard and the devs do not care! Subs over in 2 days, I will NOT be resubscribing.

1 Like

bro i am literally trying to spend money to move alts from a dead server to a server i already play on… there are no queues… how is blizzard so terribly unaware of everything

4 Likes

I don’t know what’s worse Blizzard’s lack of community presence in their own forums, or the 40 day ticket wait time. Need to restaff the entire company.

5 Likes

They need to open free character transfers for classic era players on Herod to move to greener pastures

My 2 healers are stuck on Benediction, had to pay for a free 70 character to play with my guild/friends after I missed the boat on the free transfers. Please unlock xfers to Sulfuras… atleast for people who already have characters there

So when will character restrictions be removed on Grobbulus? I haven’t seen a queue at all for what feels like over a month now. The short of it, I was waiting out a 90 day transfer when like a week before I was eligible before Wrath dropped, transfers were locked. Doesn’t seem to be a problem atm. Any insight into the slow process of opening up servers again at least with those who are already currently playing on a locked server?

2 Likes

Please unlock grobbulus already, I see no reason to play this game anymore if we can’t bring our friends to play with us on a server, wrath is losing players anyways, and queue’s have died down. Please unlock grobbulus so we can invite our friends to join us. It’s the only option for RP.

The fact that I have characters on Faerlina and can’t transfer to Faerlina on the same account is absurd…I’m going to be taking up a spot on the server whether I play my paladin or DK…cmon already.

3 Likes

These comments just go into the void lol

3 Likes

one eternity later

3 Likes

1780 comments and climbing. Would be very nice to get some kind of information about what the plan is going forward for those of us already playing on a big server and waiting to transfer our alts to them. Please let those of us with 80s on Faerlina etc transfer alts. Thank you.

7 Likes

Phase 2 is coming and still locked… Faerlina doesnt have a queue anymore please unlock it or at least let us transfer if we have a 80 on that server already…

3 Likes

remove restrictions on bene and faerlina. if theres anything restricting people from playing with their friends, its that.

1 Like