Transfer Restrictions and Free Character Transfers Now Available -- Updated Nov. 22

Because they can’t charge you for that hahaha

I’m trying to transfer, but it’s buggy. It asks for an empty mailbox, but mine is already empty. I think the problem is because I started the battle for undercity quest and got stuck in the orgrimmar instance…

Kaivax can we get an answer about if skyfury will be unlocked this week? main issue is friends that got a bit late into wotlk are waiting to start :frowning:

People asking for this kind of thing is crazy. The server no longer has a queue now, but you’re willing to get the server opened up again so people will create characters there again and put another queue in place? I would suggest moving servers to one you all can enjoy where you don’t create the issue that literally caused the server to be locked to happen again. You’re not the first person in the thread to ask for it, there’s probably plenty who haven’t yet, but wish the same thing.

I am looking to transfer off of Sulfuras to a PvE server, but they’re all US West. Could we not open a US East PvE as well, please?

Why is there no RP-PvP transfer option for Grobbulus?

Yall greedy Bs that are crying about Benediction queue should have thought about this day when you jumped ship and left your good medium servers like Whitemane-allince for a greater good crap like Benediction.

Blizzard was stupid to let mega servers like Benediction happen, but yall are guilty of being greedy too. Actions n consequences. So don’t come here and cry like it’s all their fault.

Curious if Blizzard will close off transfers, of Horde only, to Eranikus with the daily activity being horde dominated(wowclassicpop) and close to a full server. Would they even try to make it a 50/50 split?

1 Like

have you checked it recently? It’s a full server now

I left my OG server because seemingly overnight at TBC launch it went from 60/40 to 80/20 horde favored and I couldnt quest, use summoning stones, or realistically level without getting 3 to 5v1’d everywhere I went.

Not everyone left their OG server because They just wanted to go to a mega server and its absurd/shortsighted to assume that.

can you delete my mail and auctions so i can transfer? chadpaldin on faerlina

1 Like

1 Like

I want to move to a PvE realm and get off the Bene wait train, sounds easy, right?

Why is every option to transfer off to a PvE realm all West coast realms?

Azuresong, Old Blanchy, Myzrael.

East coast options are RP and PvP.

Kinda hard to play with folks who are 3 hours behind me and who plan raids until 1AM EST. Right?

Am I wrong here?

Why are there no balanced options going on?

What is the thought process going on there?

2 Likes

can you delete my mail and auctions so i can transfer? Lým on faerlina

Why cant we just get cross platform and free transfers? Add in the option to use LFG also… take some of retails nicer features and move them to classic. Make the old school an even better game

I wish I had seen this two days ago. I’m leveling on Skyfury and it is empty. No one in Westfall during primetime. I log on to Angerforge and there are people everywhere. Now I’m never going to touch my Skyfury character again.

Why should we transfer when y’all are too greedy to upgrade servers. Then out right lie to us saying there isn’t anything that can be done to upgrade them.

I understand that. I am not talking about leaving the realm when it’s completely dead. I myself feeling forced to leave WM at this point. But many people did it because of greed. Like Whitemane-allince was fine with 3-4k people on. but some greedy people decided to move to a mega servers and killed that realm for alliance.

Hey i am trying to transfer my char, Toloskão, from faerlina to eranikus. But, it is giving error, saying that my mailbox is full. But when I access my character, there is nothing in the mailbox. What do I do? I opened a ticket but no one responds