Transfer Restrictions and Free Character Transfers Now Available -- Updated Nov. 22

Consider lifting the 72 hour transfer on boosted characters for the time being? Im locked on Benediction.

1 Like

Can you make it so whatever is in my mail is just deleted if i transfer, i could care less about the 10 pieces of gold i probably got from an auction if i can play the game i pay actual money for

2 Likes

I played a few hours ago before running errands, no mail and no auctions because I hadnā€™t logged on in a year. Now I have mail and itā€™s forcing me to login to delete it. What the actual %$@# blizzard?!?!

3 Likes

Exactly, I have mail and I didnā€™t when I got booted.
I dont care what loot was collected that I did not get. Just want to play.

2 Likes

Please do something about mail / guild master / arena team captain keeping people from using the free transfers.

Need to be able to settle these issues outside of entering the world otherwise we are just stuck, unable to play the game with these 15K+ queues.

5 Likes

The only thing I can think of is the loot from the other person that I was partied with? I canā€™t fathom why blizzard manages to mess up these launches each time. I am excited to actually play on a pvp server for once too. They canā€™t even get paid and deliver on their basic promise each launchā€¦ I demand a free upgrade!

2 Likes

id like to see a PVE server for the east coast even if they make a new one.

4 Likes

thats same as me and with an 8 hour que just to get rid of the maybe 5 g from ah

I am not taking a transfer to a realm with the population of 100 players. This is stupid.

6 Likes

Bloodsail is a great option for east coast PvE as itā€™s an RP/PvE server!

well it said a 6 hour wait on my character transfer so youā€™re about in the same boat to play tonight unfortunately

1 Like

Hello, I am attempting to do a paid character transfer from Sulfuras to Atiesh and running into the error message ā€œthis character is still on cooldown for this serviceā€. I havenā€™t played this account in months, and have not transferred this within the last 90 days. I can transfer the other two characters on the Sulfuras server but not the one I want to. I canā€™t find a way to open a ticket with support that has the relevant category.

2 Likes

Howā€™s horde-side?

Let me free transfer to one of the actually balanced servers with a few thousand on it and itā€™s a deal. Iā€™m not biting for this 50 players on one side nonsense.

2 Likes

So hold on, I just transferred my toon as recommended, says several minutes to complete. Several minutes is 15 hours??? I would have just sat in my hour que at that point. well guess I messed upā€¦

1 Like

Zero PVP server options ā€¦all locked out, and you a holes know we have toons that back each other, so will need to pay for the others to be transfā€¦ Blizztards last ditch effort to steal your money ā€¦no one plays WoW after this expansion, from 80% of the gaming market to 30%ā€¦ only this time way less, we WILL not make that mistake againā€¦ plus they know whats coming on an Unreal Engine real soonā€¦ they seriously dont give a crap about you

Click on Shop>Services>Free Character Transfer.
Hope this helps.

Stop trying to make Old Blanchy happen.

Just consolidate the dead realms into a medium pop realm and then make like 2 fresh RPPVP realms on each coast, boom queues fixed

2 Likes

Servers that arent locked have longer que times than sulfuras. Please open up sulfuras to character creation

wasnā€™t Sulfuras the one you sent everyone to ?