Transfer Restrictions and Free Character Transfers Now Available -- Updated Nov. 22

So you got one non pvp server to transfer to. And then ur pvp server is now showing full and will prbly get a que.

1 Like

Iā€™ve already been on 2 unbalanced servers that eventually completely died. Just up the layers instead of continuing to mismanage server populations.

3 Likes

do better blizzard. you allowed transfers to these servers up until it was a major problem. You should of made boost not useable on these servers for players without max lvl characters on the server as well. Grobb having 4 hour wait times is ridiculousā€¦

2 Likes

The destination realms are so bad, no one from these 3 Giant servers are moving.

2 Likes

This is not a solution, give us more layers on these high pop servers!

2 Likes

thought boost was just a 72hr timer. if its been three days since you boosted you should be good.

LMAO You guys are absolute clowns for letting Bene get this big then restricting transfers as if it even matters now.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll take a pass on that transferā€¦ will just wait in this 11K queue & eat some :popcorn: while waiting? :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

Itā€™s literally insane WoW, doesnt have mega servers. I quit, thought iā€™d come back. Resubbed and I come back to a 4 hour Q - LMAO ROFL

1 Like

Dude, its 2022. This is 2004. Mega servers are a thing and are possible.

1 Like

Blizzard always messes things up. I want to move my shaman off the 10,000+ que server but I either get a WEST COAST PvE server or a FULL PvP server on the east coast. Just let me transfer to the server of my choice that doesnā€™t have as many people.

3 Likes

But why Pagle? We donā€™t even have any queues.

So pointless and dumb, but hey thanks for wasting our time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Like everyone else probably noticedā€¦ Restricting transfers to overpopulated servers but allowing players to create new characters/death knights/boost to 70 on those same overpopulated servers kinda defeats the point. How was this a fix?

Youā€™re trying to keep population from rising so people can actually play the game in a timely manner- but weā€™re stuck on dead servers with our mains/alts and cant play the game at all. Players on dead servers should have no restrictions when it comes to leaving that server. We should be able to leave a dead server at ANY TIME & go to ANY SERVER. Players who are unable to play the game at all due to dead servers should have priority.

3 Likes

Good CCpost by Mispeled on server queues. Give it a read and a like if you agree:

This get unpinned?

2 Likes

Orā€¦ you know, they can work on spreading out the population so you donā€™t have 6k queues on one server and you arenā€™t on a dead server anymore? Crazy thought, right?

What does it mean if this gets unpinned? Are they planning on unlocking transfers?

I wonder if xfers will open soon?

I noticed that too, so strange.