Transfer character not working

I would open a purchase failure and explain the issue and see if a GM can fix it or refund it.

1 Like

It seems like two characters transferred but Heallionaire still doesnā€™t work. Is it possible to once over it again for me to see if nothing is impeding it?

I had the original problem of RP realm transfers. I was also moving characters to another account. There was a update posted last night that the RP realm transfers were fixed. My issue is there is now a cooldown of 30 days for the failed transfers. Can this issue be fixed?

Hello there! Just used my token to transfer from Zulā€™jin to Emerald Dream. After pressing the ā€œare you sureā€ button, token disappeared and my character is still on Zulā€™jinā€¦ Anyway to fix this please? Thanks

Even though the RP realm selection issue has been fixed, weā€™re still tracking a couple of open issues which may be contributing to confusion. For example, the last entry in our Known Issues list is about a UI issue:

This would be one of those UI situations. The character transfer is initiated but thereā€™s no UI element on the character select screen to let you know that. Please avoid logging into the character and give it some time to process the move. Usually itā€™s pretty quick, but with a new service and the sale going on - plus all the people who were previously waiting to move to RP realms - it might get a little bit of a queue. If the character isnā€™t moved within 24 hours please open a support ticket. (Edit: As I was writing my reply to everyone else in this post, the transfer finished :smiley: )

You have a Manā€™ari Training Amulet in your Void Storage. This is of the items that will restrict transfers:

• You cannot transfer a character with heirlooms in your inventory or equipped.

Try getting rid of that and then initiate the transfer.

Open a support ticket and see if the Game Masters can manually complete that for you, since you still have your tokens.

4 Likes

Just to let you know, the cool down canā€™t be removed. So anyone who had a failed transfer with an account transfer may need too wait out the cool down. I did submit a ticket. Such is life.

1 Like

Appreciate the update Daeriel. Iā€™ll report back if anything changes with that. Sorry for the trouble!

3 Likes

I decided to try something elseā€¦something drastic.

I used the Program manager to remove the game from my PC. Then I went and blew out all folders I could find involving Warcraft.

Now I am re-installing the game. That is gonna take a while.

I will let you know if this make any progress on getting my transfer to work.

EDIT:

Guess I will give up on it. I just saw thisā€¦

n Modern WoW, most cooldowns are 72 hours. However, if a character is transferred to another account, that character will not able to perform an account or realm transfer for 30 days.

I did transfer the character (Tungdill) from my WoW1 account to my WoW2 account.

Why the long wait, I do not know.

Guess I wait until April 15.

Is it possible for you to delete that item for me? You have my permission. I donā€™t have a subscription on that account! Iā€™d appreciate it a lot please.

Edit: Another GM, Xylornar, had contacted me, and fixed the issue for me. Transfer icon next to character has appeared.

1 Like

Hello, thank you for this thread. Iā€™ve been experiencing the said problem and only just found these messages!

Would you be able to look into my toon and see what exactly is hindering even though Iā€™ve cleared myself many times lol

Whizdom-Nagrand

Iā€™ve been trying to transfer this character for about 5 days now and he keeps getting stuck.

The first time trying to transfer was on me because I forgot I had auctions listed and recieved mail during the transfer and forgot about an heirloom that was in my bank (deleted).

I looked through my inventory like crazy to make sure nothing was in there like any more heirlooms or caged pets and there wasnā€™t, but the character is stuck again.

I have no idea what it can be. This is the 4th or 5th time Iā€™ve tried to transfer him in 5 days.