Transfer aborted: instance not found

Yep, same here. I’ve been trying to get the wretched dragon scales for the cloak since last night. Logged in again this morning, same thing… transfer aborted.

1 Like

Having same issue… :upside_down_face:

For HoO I tried to go in got kicked out. Abandoned quest and picked it up again and then it let me in.

Edit…did not work for Blackwing Descent

Ive tried this many times and nothing :frowning:

Same here. On Cloak questline. Mogushan and HoO down

Instances seem unavailable for access for hours for me as well.

Same here. Trying “investigating the halls”, no luck.

So is the dragonflight scenario in twilight highlands. Got it to launch after abandoning and retaking a few times, but stuck at HoO now.

Me too. Can’t get into Halls of Origination to continue my cloak quest. Had the same issue in Pandera, but was happy to find I could skip that scenario by talking to the Titan again.

Also happening to me on the Wrathion Blackwing Descent scenario. Realm: Illidan.

Yeah the same, Halls of Origination

After like 12 tries i entered.

I’m having the same issue, on cloak quest and it keeps kicking me out with “Transfer Aborted: instance not found”

3 Likes

Just want to add my input here. Seems to still be happening today. I can’t teleport or take a portal to Ironforge. Gives the same error. Transfer Aborted

And… It is back again. Was good for a bit after the restart this morning, but it is definitely back. Cant go through portal back to Boralus. Stuck in Naz.

Not working for BG, instance and zone questing.

Im getting the same message and tried to relog and now i cannot connect.

Closing this thread as it’s been inactive for quite some time now. We have two separate threads on-going for Hawaii Telecom and Singapore connections.

For those on Singapore connections, please refer to this thread:

For those on Hawaii Telecom, please refer to this thread: