Transfer aborted instance not found

trying to get to pandandria for dailies and it wont let me go through portal

It looks like we’re seeing some server issues that are being looked into. That is likely causing what you are seeing. We hope to have the issue resolved as soon as we can.

yeah, feels ddossish

There isn’t anything that indicates it is as of yet. If that changes we’ll certainly let folks know.

Nice guy deleting comments.

Simply posted your suggestion from the other thread Vrakthris.

The suggestion to disable a users addons was for someone who could not submit a bug report in-game. Not specifically for server issues. I deleted the comment because it had nothing to do with this issue.

2 Likes

Cant port or log into any characters in BFA areas. Same reason.

World server down, this is my fourth attempt at logging on.

Same thing for a friend on Mug’Thol… he can log into any character NOT on that server. I never logged out and i’m still on. How the game has been in existence for this long and still get d-dossed is beyond me :frowning: I hope they fix it soon :frowning:

yeah went to go through portal, instance character stuck on loading screen

any updates? @Vrakthris

Other than it is being looked into? No, I’m afraid not, Squeaksdrood. There is a lot of chatter from the folks working on it, but even if it is was something that made sense to me (not tech savvy), I couldn’t really pass that on. :slight_smile:

They are working to get everything up and running as quickly as they can.

3 Likes

All the above mentioned problems miraculously went away (for me) as soon as the latest Windows update push finished it’s background download. Coincidence? Overloaded Internet? let the conspiracy theories commence!

3 Likes

Don’t try to do your visions. It booted me out after the long load screen…and now I can’t go in to do the quest.

1 Like

Any ETA on fix? @Vrakthris

They are restarting all servers right now. Best of luck moving forward.

seems to be working for me

Not working for me blizz any help on this ?

The issue in this thread was resolved three months ago.

You need to post in Technical Support. “Transfer aborted instance not found” is a connection issue. They would be better able to troubleshoot this with you.

4 Likes