Trans Women ARE Women

:grin:

3 Likes

Fishing for another forum silence I see. Well here is to hoping they finally just kick you to the curb.

No one should take someone like Talonel seriously.

1 Like

Nah, here’s my conversational opinion of the day. Quesadillas are sandwiches. :rofl:

1 Like

The practice is vile no matter who is doing it. You think people against the mistreatment and warping of children’s minds are all catholic republicans and you’re dead wrong. Those of us who stand against it are not affiliated with any particular political or religious group. I don’t care what flag you fly. I’m repulsed by all of it.

4 Likes

I no longer know you!

1 Like
1 Like

I had to Google what they were.
But they look to not use 2 bits of bread.
Thus not a sandwich.
Just like pizza isn’t a sandwich if you fold it up.

Burgers totally are sandwiches however.

2 Likes

Please lock this dumpster fire thread.

Thanks

2 Likes

Yea prosecute them all to the fullest extent of the law. Anyone that preys on children should be buried under the prison (metaphorically speaking of course). Certainly don’t take attention off any predators because other people are predators too though.

2 Likes

hotdogs are a sandwich as well.

2 Likes

A sandwich requires at least 2 bits of bread.
A hotdog is just 1.
Its not a sandwich

1 Like

/puts another bun on top of the hotdog. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

the hotdog is between two actually
:wink:

1 Like

Should have been nuked within minutes. I think the mods are all bots or actually enjoy the exchange.

2 Likes

That’s not a sandwich
That is an abomination

3 Likes

The title of your thread is presumptuous, you made an absolute statement about something not yours to decide.
It’s your opinion, nothing more.

1 Like

Haha. You’re probably right. I think Blizzards is understaffed right now and laid a ton of people off due to having the pay up on the lawsuit. Just a hypothesis.

2 Likes

or confused by the idea of “Should we destroy this thread or leave it be?!?! will they hate us for being anti lgbtq+?!?!”

something the trolls (COUGHOPCOUGH) likes too do.

1 Like

All of what? Actual grooming, or presumed by affiliation? I’d hope most normal and rational people would be repulsed by actual child predators.

3 Likes