Trans Women ARE Women

Double standards.

3 Likes

I heard that aliens are made of crickets too?!?!

Sure some are.
Others are getting very heated

Some lgbt people on here aren’t exactly being pleasant either

There is no need at all to make this a war of the sexualities

3 Likes

Those you’ve known, and lost still walk behind you.
All alone, they linger till they find you.

1 Like

“Awful sweet to be a little butterfly”

Got that tattooed on my arm haha

Idc if they are being pleasant, straight or lgbtq. P word ( idk if u can say it) is a very serious accusation. Its not something u can say lightly. Esp calling someone a groomer. You could ruin their life.

But you’re not fake. No one is a fake man or fake woman. You’re a real, living person with your gender that you want and you live by. Nothing about you is fake. You’re you in all of your beautiful glory. As is everyone.

4 Likes

No one’s life is getting ruined by getting called something on the WoW forums by a random clown lol.

2 Likes

I made my stupid post in this thread, but can I make a serious one now?

Who cares? People are people and if you choose or are a different gender than your birth certificate states, or not, then so what? Be yourself! Be happy! Enjoy Life! Just acknowledge and respect everyone else’s choice as well.

Do i care? This is the hill we’re dying in? Don’t accuse anyone of falsely grooming people. I take false accusations seriously after what I’ve seen.

In the case of sports
its gets technical. Like biochemical/physiology technical.

Trans women will have higher testerone. For more muscle development. this is where there is legit concern. That Y chromosome is more than a letter associated with men. Its pushing out the testosterone a biological woman would not have for an edge.

In theory the only way biological fully woman could catch up is testorones shots. (older) men use these. I am not sure of its affect on women tbh. Which are probably banned as performance enhancing. I don’t know all the rules out there.

Note I am not saying biological woman can not pack on muscle. I have known a few women who could outbench men lol. They need waaaay more work to do this.

I see a builder in the commissary weekly who has arms that would be a goal to shoot for even for a man. If, you know, I cared to be a gym rat. She doesn’t do a few preacher curls and says I am done. This much is very clear.

2 Likes

We did that play as the fall musical my junior year of high school. I need to find the recording of that performanc

It is, you’re not the arbiter of truth who can determine which one of them are woman, real or fake.

Yeah. At this point, i just no longer going to give people the benefit of the doubt that they are clueless on this sort of topic where actual DEATH is involved. And it’s more then enough proof to me that Talonel is actively being malicious here at this point.

“Oh it’s okay if WE cause harm the RIGHT people who deserves it, even if the accusation is a complete lie becuase you know, guilty until proven innocent, right? But don’t you DARE say anything that we disagree, even if it’s totally innocuous, because that harms people!!”

Forgettaboutit. I’m out. Muting this thread. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

It is a general discussion section for World of Warcraft, to be used to discuss general WoW topics. There is an off topic section for non-world of warcraft related topics, which is where a topic such as this belongs.

Checkmate

2 Likes

“I believe” must have been very awkward for a high school junior hahaha

It’s related to forum behavior, including yours in General Discussion. It fits just fine.

Second point, there is no ‘off topic section for all non-world of warcraft related topics’ so you prove you don’t know what you’re talking about.

1 Like

We had to do some creative staging for that one iirc. I mostly worked lights for that show.

Transformers are people too!

1 Like