Trans Lives Matter!

I could go for a bacon double cheeseburger with home fries and tall soda to wash it all down.
twitches ears

3 Likes

yo wtf is going on with your pfp?

4 Likes

32 Likes

dives in the bag and twitches ears

2 Likes

I still don’t think that is enough popcorn.

4 Likes

What the heck did you doo too get such a bright pick for your character like that sheeesh man.

3 Likes

there there, the popcorn will protect you.

1 Like

is this enough popcorn then?

14 Likes

They should add this and a rainbow tabard.

Also a Scarlet Onslaught & Scourge tabards.

Also, how big is that Microwave your using to make that much popcorn.

1 Like
1 Like

“Gnome Avatars have that glitch. It’s the way they hold the weapon. It over shines the face.”

2 Likes

blizzard does, or has sold pride related stuff in the real world store which is fine, because thats the real world. We dont need real world stuff in the game, if they start to do that they have to concede to all the rest. ie ditch the fat dude and magic egg laying rabbits for Easter and Christmas, add in stuff for all the other religions, add in stuff for all the key political factions worldwide, no one can be left out. Exclusion isnt the name of the game afterall, dont forget.

Once we end up with 1930’s german symbols messing up pride events and everyone getting banned for offensive language threats and whatnot, the game will be dead, and most likely blizzard would be too, as a result of the inevitable real world overflow from allowing EVERYONE to have their piece in here/the game

6 Likes

Just talon alt things.

3 Likes

5 Likes

swims in popcorn Scrooge McDuck style and twitches ears

Representation is not required or needed. And no one in this world or life is special. We are living on a floating rock in a universe that has so many galaxies and stars that it is unfathomable for the basic human mind to even try and comprehend. All of our lives are pathetic, meaningless, worthless, and will never amount to anything really, and you are here caring about something that could never matter less? Get over it. I am LGBT but I literally don’t need to see any of this stuff anywhere at all. It doesn’t change anything about your existence or mine.

Life is worthless enough at least go live it peacefully and in pure silence like most of us do. You get maybe 80 years of existence to choose your time wisely on what you think matters or not, existence itself as a whole is already this meaningless, might be better to find something better to worry about than this.

17 Likes

Remember when we played video games and the goal was to beat them? Can we go back to that?

23 Likes

Literally. Why the :poop: does all of this matter to anyone, it’s all pointless anyways in the end!

6 Likes

Can we get Toaster Tabards.

5 Likes