Trans Character Customization

Finally someone puts this out. I’m tired of these kind of threads. Everything they are asking for is covered by the barber shop and it’s free since SL pre-patch.

5 Likes

Im not sure.

I can never tell when we are supposed to rely on science and when we are supposed to rely on feelings. It seems to constantly change depending on if it fits a narrative or not.

23 Likes

I will say that a universal makeup option, without racial/gender barriers, would be pretty dope. That way any character can have their barbarian warpaints, ash markings, or even go full glam if they want.

4 Likes

Let’s not devolve this thread and just keep it about how the OP is purposely trying to pick fights.

4 Likes

Quick question, how’s having Male with female voicelines (and vice versa) and men wearing makeup exactly trans?.. Because i keep hearing these suggestions from time to time, and these sorts of options aren’t unheard of in other games. The Sims and Saints Row just to name a couple.

I’m not saying we can’t have them, if it changes the visual (Or audio) appearance of the character and by all means go for it. If anything, it would add vareity for everybody involved and set a nice foundation for more voicelines/body types/makeup(or faical paint) and etc.

It’s just categorizing them as something is what werid’s me out.

…Did you just missed the memo that Blizzard doesn’t have any Character Customization planned for Shadowlands 2 months ago? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :point_down:

Ely Cannon: We’re not going to add more character customizations to Shadowlands. Let me explain that: So, the breadth of customizations that we did add, we thought that it was pretty good and, you know, we tried to add things for mostly every race.

There are a few we didn’t get as many customizations options in for, and those are the kind of things that we’ll be looking forward in the future, we know, to what can we do for the races we didn’t do as much for, what would be the right choice there? We tried to be really thoughtful about this, this type of thing, and these types of futures tend to be fairly big projects. We want to make sure that we put the time in, that we’re very thoughtful about it, and that we release new customizations when its gonna be really good for the game, really good for the players, and that’s still gonna happen in paralel with getting new content out too.

That’s always our primary goal, making sure that you have new content to play, and we’ll do those other things to enhance the game along the way, but it wouldn’t make sense to make it when we don’t have a good plan for it.

Exactly, if anything, i yet to see anybody trans who even remotely looks like that (Not to say they don’t exist), let alone be a common occurrence. :point_up:

1 Like

Was half expecting this to be a Tulnn thread

1 Like

OP has a decent amount of characters on WrA, and the majority of that server doesn’t respond well to people trolling LGBTQ+ people and related issues. If they value the characters on that server they should really stop this type of trolling on the forums. People say server pride is dead on WoW, but on WrA that’s not really true, we can and do blacklist troublemakers. Bringing this thread up to the larger guilds GMs and the OP’s own GM is gonna make them not have a fun time on the server.

3 Likes

So by your logic I should be able to make one of these characters and completely troll the groups since they can’t kick me.

2 Likes

Yeah, that won’t be abused to a point of backfiring on you tenfold. /s

My point exactly.

Science only matters when it fits your narrative ( covid, global warming) and then anyone that disagrees they are branded as uneducated, religious zealots.

But mentioning science in regards to chromosomes undisputedly proving what is male and female … well we all should just ignore science altogether, because in this particular area its totally wrong and cant be trusted…

7 Likes

He’s just confusing biological sex with gender identity

1 Like

You mean “proving what is biologically male and biologically female”, you’re approaching TERF zone here, tread carefully.

Or, you could just do a Pelagos?

Use a female character for your female identity
or
Use a male character for your male identity

2 Likes
3 Likes

It is a Tulnn thread.

1 Like

Yeah I realized he was the first response and got real suspicious :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

There’s a male orc with female on-click dialogue in the Caverns of Time too.

Imagine being so desperate to crusade for the cause that you actually go through the effort to not only bombard a gaming forum and do all you can to turn away those who are otherwise neutral to your cause by annoying the ever living crap out of them and/or attacking them because they don’t zealously agree full stop with you…but then to actually make and swap around to various alts and/or accounts just to try and provide yourself with feeble and blatantly obvious support.

Oh and not to mention this and all the other threads are all blatently against TOS…but deity forbid you say a swear word…might find yourself with a 1 month vacation for that.

8 Likes

:fishing_pole_and_fish:

Personally, I think they should add everything these people have been spamming the forums for. The RP servers would more or less implode full of trolls pretty much nonstop. It would be the golden age of in-game trolling.

I approve. :+1:

2 Likes